Deadly Duel Event Time Slots Level 120 Plus

Whats happening now... and what should start soon
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmstorm »

NICEMAN wrote:gm tell me 1 thing u hav shecdules about the disadvantage of g9 and g10 then tell me wat about the g7 pvp the hks are using g8 30% mounted and 80+ lvl super shue now tell me wat the big deal about g9 and g10 its our fault

its ur fault that u hav shecduled n not informed us
this is a wrong decision at a very wrong time that also 2 days b4 pvp we stopped lvling up thinking that our pvp will be at 131-140 now u hav put us in pvp list of 140-149 wahh this is smthing neww

if u hav been informed us we would hav start lvlin up and become more powerfull and giving more tuff fight n more performance in the pvp now we dont hav any chances left in pvp we are in the 1st lvl of the pvp list 140 now other player will be 145+ wid 1 sword warrior who is full g10 1 like eventgm now how to face those char at a low lvl like this

accept ur claim that u hav not informed us b4 the pvp list came

now its ur fault we dont stand a chance giving 1 simple leave of disadvantages n telling changes at the moment of the event wahh nice

this a3 event suxxx
Yes we know it is our mistake to inform in less time.
All do mistakes...we cannot stop it. But we make sure this kind of problem will not happen in future.
Sharing items for event or for any other reason is all at players risk. They will come to know if their items/account gets hacked.
Grade 9 against Grade 8 and Grade 10 against Grade 10 is total imbalance , hence the changes was made.
Still we accept our mistake and we apologize for it.
[GM]Storm
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

so far conduction of 80% of the events has been bad , i hope this sort of thing wont be repeated in future. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmstorm »

@abhi07
Thanks for your feedback.
Lot of events are conducted manually, so there will be some error. At the same time we are putting full effort to cover up the errors and mistakes. We believe such mistakes will not happen in future.
[GM]Storm
Darksoul
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Darksoul »

Grrrrrrrr...sad...............saaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd....Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............was tht sooooo necessary to post my nameeeeeee.........Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Holyfromhell

Post by Holyfromhell »

na you cant do that wats being aplosize again chage as it was before and do a reply
IGN Dont Know

Help!
Vande Maaa Taram
Jai Hind
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

GMStorm wrote:@abhi07
Thanks for your feedback.
Lot of events are conducted manually, so there will be some error. At the same time we are putting full effort to cover up the errors and mistakes. We believe such mistakes will not happen in future.
I think you meant correct the mistakes?? :lol:
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Stripblast

its ok now it useless to fight now !!

Post by Stripblast »

Yes we know it is our mistake to inform in less time.
All do mistakes...we cannot stop it. But we make sure this kind of problem will not happen in future.
Sharing items for event or for any other reason is all at players risk. They will come to know if their items/account gets hacked.
Grade 9 against Grade 8 and Grade 10 against Grade 10 is total imbalance , hence the changes was made.
Still we accept our mistake and we apologize for it.

its ok now gm storm now changes are made event cant be postpond as its the end of month it will be tooo complicated to make the change now and postpond it will imbalance the event of the future but please make sure of 1 thing please for god sake next time if u post any event in the event column make godd damm sure that the 1st post is your last post please next time dont giv us reason it make all a3 players sad and all interest goes under water so please be carefull next time it will be nice and good for u !! :)
Fatalbow

Post by Fatalbow »

sadness i didnt lvled frm the date of registering kept chracter on 150 only in order to win event and now i am in other list and have to face Suru and Saroj wtf sadnesss......
Landshark

Post by Landshark »

it was going soooo nice till now, i actually liked the way u conducted the noobs category. It was like so smooth. Now u screw it all up by changing category at one last moment. this sux.
in case u dint know every player(no matter what class lvl or town or whatever) looks forward to an event and prepares for it, at higher levels they reset passives, arrange sets etc etc anticipating an event, hence before u screw up events just think twice. u cud have thought about the G9 G10 disadvantges when posting for the 1st time right? this sux. when players make mistakes u penalise em dont u? now what bout u?