Deadly Duel Event Time Slots Level 120 Plus

Whats happening now... and what should start soon
Stripblast
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

WAHHH !!

Post by Stripblast »

wahh nice one netdemon mean its our fault that g9's are not lvling up and not boss hunting for grace to make g10 wah wah wah and wat about unqiue no unqiue's are allowed so gms took the right decision but at a wrong time if gms had made the decision then y not to inform us b4 the event was posted on the site this is not fair to giv a3 player wrong information see ur self go at the site:- http://www.a3india.com/new/event_fullstory.php?id=109

if this level restriction correct information have been given b4 we would hav been lvl up and become more strng to giv player a tuff fight wat now hhhuuuhh we stopped lvling up coz of this wrong information and giving the correct at the axact moment

this is not fair thats y we request to postpond the match n re-arrange the list as per the previous list
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmstorm »

Apologize for the inconvenience.
We found that 121 to 130 and 131-140 there is an advantage for players at 130 and 140 They can use Grade 9 and Grade 10 respectively which will be a big disadvantage for players at 121-129 and 131-139. Hence the schedule was changed.
We assure such mistake will not happen in future. Kindly cooperate.
[GM]Storm
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

GMs plz allow my warrior "Abhishekngu" to participate in 130-139 lvl category. The day when i registered for the event i was only 138 lvl and i'm 140 lvl nw. I can understand about that so called "advantage". Still i promise i wont use any g10 stuffs to win 130-139 lvl category and will also prove my g9 kit + passives overall are the best in the server within this category , just gimme a chance. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its not fair....u only want us not to use g10 euips to hv unfair advantage na, ok....disqualify all those who uses it but plz allow me to participate in 130-139 category.......i'll shw who is the best warrior of this category.

IGN-Abhishekngu
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

GMs.........either change the category back the previous 1 and disqualify those using g10 equips or plz delvl me frm 140 to 139 lvl.......i have no problems...plz do it..delvl me if u can change the category then this shouldn't be a prb. Moreover you are talking about ADVANTAGE then Aswinu was in the finals and was going to win 101-110 category but he lost to a guy wearing complete g8 kit on 110 lvl....nw what's that ??? cant u change categories for the upcoming future events coz if i knew 140 will be thrown out frm 131-140 category then i wont hv lvled up..........u have already done mistake 1nce in the tournament and nw u did another to cover the previous 1.......................PLZ DELVL ME TO 139 lvl frm 140 and I WILL SHW I AM BY FAR THE BEST WARRIOR OF THIS CATEGORY.................DELVLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Naaraku

Post by Naaraku »

Hi Gmstorm i would like to register Sivasud char for the duel....He has send the mail already and there was a problem it seems the mail ID given by u in the topic first page is wrong so it was not delivered to you.I would like to highlight that and pls register him for the event
Gmdiablo
Site Admin
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Gmdiablo »

abhi07 wrote:GMs plz allow my warrior "Abhishekngu" to participate in 130-139 lvl category. The day when i registered for the event i was only 138 lvl and i'm 140 lvl nw. I can understand about that so called "advantage". Still i promise i wont use any g10 stuffs to win 130-139 lvl category and will also prove my g9 kit + passives overall are the best in the server within this category , just gimme a chance. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its not fair....u only want us not to use g10 euips to hv unfair advantage na, ok....disqualify all those who uses it but plz allow me to participate in 130-139 category.......i'll shw who is the best warrior of this category.

IGN-Abhishekngu
Sorry it is not possible.
[GM]Diablo
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Zangetsu wrote:Hi Gmstorm i would like to register Sivasud char for the duel....He has send the mail already and there was a problem it seems the mail ID given by u in the topic first page is wrong so it was not delivered to you.I would like to highlight that and pls register him for the event
If he/she had already registered please ask him/her to post the Auto-Interact ID.
[GM]Storm
Naaraku

Post by Naaraku »

Stormy the mail ID given at the beginning of this topic is wrong pls correct it..He send it to that ID only and got reply from gamemaster saying its wrong ID.I have explained in the mail that i have send from his behalf caus still hes a bit busy...

AUTO-INTERACTID:3175839]

This is the correct ID atlast i sent...
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Zangetsu wrote:Stormy the mail ID given at the beginning of this topic is wrong pls correct it..He send it to that ID only and got reply from gamemaster saying its wrong ID.I have explained in the mail that i have send from his behalf caus still hes a bit busy...

AUTO-INTERACTID:3175839]

This is the correct ID atlast i sent...
For the above mentioned Auto-Interact ID we had received the registration request only on 26th October 2007. We haven't received any request from the players on the Deadly Duel registration date (10th October 2007 to 15th October 2007). Hence we cannot register the player now.
[GM]Storm
Stripblast

WAHHH GM TALKING ABOUT BIG & SMALL ADVANTAGES

Post by Stripblast »

gm tell me 1 thing u hav shecdules about the disadvantage of g9 and g10 then tell me wat about the g7 pvp the hks are using g8 30% mounted and 80+ lvl super shue now tell me wat the big deal about g9 and g10 its our fault

its ur fault that u hav shecduled n not informed us
this is a wrong decision at a very wrong time that also 2 days b4 pvp we stopped lvling up thinking that our pvp will be at 131-140 now u hav put us in pvp list of 140-149 wahh this is smthing neww

if u hav been informed us we would hav start lvlin up and become more powerfull and giving more tuff fight n more performance in the pvp now we dont hav any chances left in pvp we are in the 1st lvl of the pvp list 140 now other player will be 145+ wid 1 sword warrior who is full g10 1 like eventgm now how to face those char at a low lvl like this

accept ur claim that u hav not informed us b4 the pvp list came

now its ur fault we dont stand a chance giving 1 simple leave of disadvantages n telling changes at the moment of the event wahh nice

this a3 event suxxx