Zeams: Knights of Immortality … (Revised)

Whats happening now... and what should start soon
Devlish

Post by Devlish »

GM r u sure a 30lvl char can kill geramo?
if yes then i guess geramo like snowman wont attack players :D
And if geramo spawns at hatrel maps then players below 100 lvl cant kill it :(

Please spawn geramo on maps upto vermeden, as no one can pk there :)
Phuk

Post by Phuk »

so does it means v have 2 online 24 hrs ?
or any specific timimgs ..

coz if it spwans @ 6am
or 6pm
or whteva time ... its gonna b real tough 2 take kills .

and PK allowed? ? ( m pretty sure it will b )
Magespins

Post by Magespins »

i just wanna ask that "RETARD JAXY" :-

wat the F**K is written on his side window which flashes so fast......i m unable to read that "CRAP" :twisted:
Fearknight

Post by Fearknight »

oye yaar event to thik hai par yeh to batao who is girramo :?: :?
Ahtnaver
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Ahtnaver »

to the gms ,
this event has not been properly conceived just like the " spies in war " event . all high level players just cocentrate on eliminating lower level players before they even think of going for geramo . today at folkvangar , i went there to just watch as i have not seen a full g10 sword hk ( i think ) and i wanted to see someone bring him down . but i was chased all over and pk'd numerous times , even though I DIDNT CARRY A WEAPON which means i had no intention of hunting or pk'in .
and you announce that this event is for players from LEVEL 30 ? THIS IS TOTAL MOCKERY !
till now , i have not used an aggressive tone against you but your planning is FLAWED . we cant even go and watch the event . then what is the use of this event if all players cannot have fun ???
well , atleast now i know which players are totally greedy and self centered and conceited !!!
gms , please reconsider my earlier suggestion of a double xp event because it is defenitely necessary to offset this imbalance .
i hope you take my views and requests into consideration .
thank you ,
later . . .
{ IGN: Ahtnaver }{ IGC: Sword HK @ Q }{ KH Leader: ÇØV€ÑÅц }
Jame
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Jame »

it was really crazy hitting that Geramo.
One important tip do not use melee or close attacks on Geramo, or you might come in way of someone who is using range attacks.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I got so much parole becoz i was using spear and with one shot 4 guys including Geramo came under my attack.

However I found that if u want gifts from Geramo then u neednt hit that Geramo just run around the mob and stay away from big lvl noobs.
When Geramo vanishes he will drop gifts in your inventory.

And if u r really interested in slaying Renias then you have to kill Geramo by yourself and also tank all players attack.

My damage on Geramo was 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ....
so I guess I wont be included in Le Tour De Renias.
[DGenerationX]Jame
Finally level 120, next stop Supershue.

Temozian by default, Warrior by Choice.
Avnash

Post by Avnash »

:P at last they changed way to choose the Knights

:twisted: Must be scared of my time logs i remain online :wink: Gud moving Gmz
Avnash

Post by Avnash »

Now here is my question set.

1. Geramo killing is for Holy Knights class of char only as by name it seems its for HK's only, am I right ?

2. U think lvl 25+ chars can kill Geramo and thats possible if there are many Germos in 1 map at a point of time because the no of 100+ Hk's present in the server is sufficient to see the anoucement and get into place to kill him b4re any nooby can.

3. WHat the hell other pplz like mages, warro adn archer doing killing Geramo . Does this event meant for any1? Uselssly increases the no of pks only nothign else. I think you should rename it as PK event .

4. Can we know the no of times Geramo will appear in Hellmarsh in a Day.
Yesterday I think it apperard in every 1 or 2 hours Gap . And was not avavlable when I got free to play i.e. after 7 Pm. so let us knwo specific timing like 10 am to 5pm if its so.

5. And the spawn of Geramo is so less it dont appear 12 times also as per i think, so in 5 days event how the hell you gonna chosse knights.
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

Geramo is n00b, kept his deal opt on :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ahtnaver
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Ahtnaver »

To the gms ,
good to see that you have categorised players according to their grades / levels for today's chapter of the event . so , i was able to go to carode and survive and tank geramo till the end . thank you very much for taking my views into consideration . but i would like to know the uses of the fortune bag , suvvorn book and rice cakes and how to use them .
thank you . . .
later . . .
P.S : i still want the gms to consider my request for the xp event .
{ IGN: Ahtnaver }{ IGC: Sword HK @ Q }{ KH Leader: ÇØV€ÑÅц }