2%
11%
10%
63%

Total votes: 63

Avnash

Post by Avnash »

Wow many qstns answered .

GMs we will be happy to see you replying instead of editing your main 1st page post, as we will be checking directly last page of post where we left . And it will be nice to see gms replying .

Anyways I am not much worried as I know Gmz will be hanging round there after seeing players struggling have to ( I can bet on this thing) enter in God mode and manage the things .

:P :P If you really do so dont take the drops :twisted: leave it for noobs.

So A3 ep 3 cming weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kkkoooolll

hhm...

Post by Kkkoooolll »

wat sad thingg
even a 90 lvl sword HK or warrior cant kill a c3-s2 boss properly in a trip
wat will these below noobs do??
bahh
below 50 will kill phaam?
and 120+ will kill RENISAA
omfg
nicee to hear
bt i tell u 1 thing dear Gm's
it sounds goodd bt tastess badd...
so better do it sumthing worthfulll
mod.foog

Re: ??

Post by mod.foog »

sarabjeet2005 wrote:i jus wanna see how gms under pressure hav prepared this even n as u all know its a deception

DHOKHA
How is the event a deception?
Are you saying that the event is fake and there isn't going to be any event? Or are you saying the GMs are fake, but there will be an event? Or is it that the GMs are collecting money claiming there is an event when actually there isn't going to be an event?

Be specific so that everyone can understand what exactly this deception is.
Heranama
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Heranama »

Well...hoping it to be one of the best events ever...as for lag..thats out of control...too much stress on the server...and more the people more is the load...but lets see if gms might have found a solution as yet...
On the whole...its time to await new changes and be ready for everything new...
Lets enjoy the big bash !! :D

♪тΘ ßę ēχţядоЯάїпǻяҮ, ŜŦƏp βΞΪΝĞ ΩЯďıńåяу♫
Vyom

okay answer me this some one

Post by Vyom »

Has anyone out there ever participated in this event before?

if so , then , can we use our noob below 50 character for the first circle and then as it ( event) proceeds further, can we log out with said char and bring in our 130+ charcter?? :oops: :oops:

Also can please someone confirm for me that the 2% loss will be activated in this event...coz like in the region wars that loss of 2% was switched off.. :roll: :roll:

I also read somewhere that if renias kills you with that one hit attck of hers...it makes you lose only .02% exp ...is that true. :shock: :shock:

I would really appreciate it if the Gm's would also help clear the above doubts...

ty
Duhyou

Re: okay answer me this some one

Post by Duhyou »

etienne wrote:
I also read somewhere that if renias kills you with that one hit attck of hers...it makes you lose only .02% exp ...is that true. :shock: :shock:

I would really appreciate it if the Gm's would also help clear the above doubts...

ty
No. If Ranias kills you, you will lose 2%. No matter what.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Sarabjeetc

Re: ??

Post by Sarabjeetc »

[/quote]

How is the event a deception?
Are you saying that the event is fake and there isn't going to be any event? Or are you saying the GMs are fake, but there will be an event? Or is it that the GMs are collecting money claiming there is an event when actually there isn't going to be an event?

Be specific so that everyone can understand what exactly this deception is.[/quote]

event yaar as i know u hav read all the post made by players so wot i am sayin is that u created this event in pressure( now don says that wrong).

another that @least make it clear wot players shud do so as they will know wot 2 do rather then lurkin around wastin time n money( jus help not spoon feeding oki)

third this is jus a prelude of T maps or we r goin 2 unlock T maps... not clear wid cuz itz a even not releasing episode 3.. and i remeber u said smthing about big patches..
HITOKIRI BATTOSAI A.K.A HIMURA KENSHIN

Kylina
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: :))

Post by Kylina »

Does not mean bye thet afetr end of this event E:3 will open soon :roll:

But Guids r doing some this like this event really like hell :twisted:
Guides r goood :P
Not joking ok :D
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Why event?

Post by Netdemona »

Hey GMs,

Thanks for updating the main event news page.

Why do we need an even to unlock maps? :? :?
Are we testing something? :?: :?:

If yes, please clarify the points made by my fellow citizens of hellmarsh :)
1. Do we get -ve exp 2% or not?
2. Do all people get the drop if they kill a boss? I mean say 2 parties are hitting the boss, then do both get drops? or just the party that hits the final shot?

If the lvl 50 and below are not able to kill the boss n get the key, then is the event cancelled? or we can also go in the first ring?

Cheers!
Netdemona
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
cyber_devil123

Post by cyber_devil123 »

HUH!!Guys there is nothing new,except to the additon of maybe Ranias and T map bosses in the last level.....This type of event has happneded a couple of times bfore with ppl less thn lvl 50 given the task of killin Di phams and the high lvl ppl were pitted against rest of the bosses including GB n Khainen...
No1 was high enuf to tank n kill khainen i guess ,so a GM char came nd killed it...Hoping the same this time..

ANd prepare urselves for the massive time lagg and graphic lagg(cnt say abt server lagg :lol: ) and be ready to loose 2% lots of times... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: