14%
2%
11%
10%
63%

Total votes: 63

Irritated

Post by Irritated »

well, personally not interested in the event. but, i rated it 4 coz, it'll be fun for low lvlers(they may loose a lot of %, but, what the heck!!, enjoy), and i hope high lvlers will also enjoy the scene if rania is the last boss of the ring, it'll take lot of hours(even if all g9s n all g10s keep wacking it), if not days to kill it

well, as seen in others server, it's attack is 2000-4000(not crit)
spawns 4 or 5 replicas of itself when it's HP is low(not sure, but, they are known to heal it) and has 1 special skill, which will wack anyone regardless of level or hp line or defense. it's also known to stun

regarding GMs telling big patch, i hope it's ep 3 patch, if it's just the T series, trust me, it ain't a big one. EP 3, that's a big one!!!!!!!! looking forward for it.

Thank you , enjoy! i may not be present for this event due to busy schedule this week n the next week.

Tips for below 50 lvl players to kill phams, make chars below 50 n make them full blood warriors(if u wanna have fun). warriors will tank(full blood warriors won't do any damage, they'll just keep the boss in place, so that others can kill from range). have fun. i am also sure they'll be releasing several grinita olgocs n leedeegs to complicate things. try n kill them , u'll get good drops

full blood mages(lvl 1 - lvl 50) will also be good chioce because of hp absorb, but, a g1 mage wacking di pham with staff to keep it in place will be kinda funny scene. :lol:
Jame
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Jame »

waah waah!!! :D :D
khush kar diya oye.
but lemme tell you one thing, never go to elkenever right at the beginning of event, bcoz i am sure at the beginning sure there will be some bug and by the time the bug is removed its already late.

late lateef ppl when is the grnita coming up! :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted:
[DGenerationX]Jame
Finally level 120, next stop Supershue.

Temozian by default, Warrior by Choice.
Yahma

Episode---3 will not be seen.....

Post by Yahma »

Well guy's every one is happy that Epi--3 is near and will be open if the event will be done successfully......But guy's jus think abt lvl 50- ..Do they r able to kill the boss do they will even touch him...ok if they had touched him...Wht? will be thr damage on thm jus 20-30 max ...Do u think the boss will be killed....? epis-3 will not open if they had not changed the lvl limit from 50-85..

And GMS u must to do it... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Archernea

nw thats what we call an event

Post by Archernea »

spooky event but hope it rocksss:D
ON THE WHOLE A rocking event hope 50 below dont hav to kill khanien (lightning gurdian:):P
Helpingheart

Post by Helpingheart »

prem is right, get a few tankers and archers with thunder/flame arrow can
do bit of damage with larcs.. hehe :) , well iff no other monsters
kill them :P

thanks,
Irritated

Post by Irritated »

1 more thing, i'll be really glad to see it not POSTP
ONED!
entis_spamplz
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by entis_spamplz »

an archer with ice arrow 3 can get around 165 dmaage
only ele larcs will help
max 300 damage
if 5 archers fire
1500 Attack
dis hp line 100k
not much tuff
even if two mages stand at two opposite sides and mangle tangle(confuse :P )the boss...it will do
warriors wont do the damagin part
here ele damage is gonna be the best thing
we just got 2 probs
the 50 below part
and alll included part :P
Hola Aint No1 Copying me
Copywritten So Dont Copy Me

Quit a3 long back :)
creon99

Post by creon99 »

hmmm...everyone is so worried about the first ring for noobs like me who are below 50.

but take a noob advice from me....it's possible to kill the R4 boss...in may be 4 hours by the below lvl 50 noobs after 40-50 such players died 100 times each....not a big deal of -2% for us...we can get that -200% back in one day.

but how are you going to tank Renias?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: With it's HP regeneration, Heal tactics by the mirror images, and moreover the stun shot....how many of lvl 150+ players you require? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: And then is Anti, X, Sam, Prom, Alkesh, Prem, Poison etc are ready to die 50 times?

Don't worry about noobs....try to save yourself :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If attack will be reduced for Reinas, then it will be reduced for Di too. :D

Moreover, it might be possible that the Lightning Guardian "MAY" not be the Di as the GM didn't mention the name, but Renias is surely going to welcome all 120+ players with her sweet but poisonous venom.

May GOD bless you all but alas he won't :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
creon99

Post by creon99 »

btw to GMs:

I voted 5 for this event. Coz...

# Any event is happening after a long period of time.
# It involves all level of players...from noobs to high level.
# It will give the high levelers their much needed maps.

Suggestion:

You could have implemented a restriction here: For Ring 1, player needs to be below level 50 at the time of event, and need to be above level 20 at the time of this post.

Suggesting this coz saw few high levelers creating noob chars to make blood warrior etc, who later will be equipped with SS etc at the time of event.
Pique

Post by Pique »

weeee !!
finally part 3 , me lookin forward as they have set lvl restrictions this time , i will love 2 kill Arr phams , forn khal etc but
if Staute comes or renias hmmm :shock: :D :shock: :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock:

1st wil it die ? i mean 99% of ppl cant tank it
rest wont take chance ...
they drop Grace + seeds + lOads of g8 crapp :))
ill b ther !