63%

Total votes: 63

Gmfirst
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Circle of Deception

Post by Gmfirst »

The key to unlocking the chamber of the dreaded Ranias has been revealed at last. At a time when love and affection is at its peak the snake maiden Ranias will cast her shadow upon the statue of Elkenver. It is said that the circle of deceptiion which holds the key to her lair is active at this time. Those who are willing and strong enough to break through the four rings of the circle will be the ones who can unlock the secret to her chambers.

The first ring can be entered only be players who are below level 50. They have to find and kill the Lightning Guardian to unlock the next ring.They will also be accompanied by Olgoc units.

The Second ring is guarded by the Ice guardian and and can be accessed only by players who are below level 80.

The third ring is held by fire the guardian. Players upto level 120 can enter into the third ring.

The final ring will be open to all players but what lies beneath is unknown. Prepare for the worst.

Those who unlock the circle's mystery will also be heavily rewarded by the treasures within.

Those who vote are kindly requested to leave their reasons below for their choice. It will help us greatly to improving your gaming experience.

The event will start only at 17th of feb 3 PM. Nobody will be able to enter the map itself since 3.00 PM unless they are below level 50. Those who are above and present before 3.00 PM will get teleported to town.

More than the attack damage of Ranias she has one dirty trick up her sleeve and that makes it so hard even for a GM in GOD mode to kill her.:oops:

The Rewards are only the drops that you can get out of the monsters. But since a mob is expected a good load of drops are also expected.

Party and Solo are your choice, it will not make much of a difference in terms of rewards or the quest at hand. Also as each ring is broken the number of players keeps accumulating and finally all players of all levels will be at ring 4 to solve the mystery to Ranias chamber.

Yes this is a prelude to the next big patch. All those one month, six months and 1 year stories about us will be put to dust very soon.
Last edited by Gmfirst on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regards,
[GM]First
coppernails

Post by coppernails »

Finally !!!! ...

This sounds really good. I dont want to miss it this saturday. Hope its worth the waiting.
Cool Item Search tool at

www.a3creek.com
Indianx
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

:))

Post by Indianx »

Wow
Does that mean if this event ends successfully
the next episode will open? :) :D :P
:!:
IGN
IndianWitch
lvl 155+ (Hacked on april 30th 2007)

A3India :- Game where hackers rule !!

At present im happily enjoying A3 in an other server :)
Avnash

Post by Avnash »

8) 8) at last some event after so long time.... Congo GM s on it.

It seems to be opening point of the 3rd epi.

I have some doubts in here.
The first ring can be entered only be players who are below level 50. They have to find and kill the Lightning Guardian to unlock the next ring.They will also be accompanied by Olgoc units.
Finely said but no mention that we have to wait till 17th 3 pm to start to find or should we start the right way .

2ndly if its 17th only then surely we have to meat near statue of elk. but if its now then where to search the 1st , 2nd , 3rd and 4th key?
i Mean maps .
Those who unlock the circle's mystery will also be heavily rewarded by the treasures within.
So will all players will be able to enter or only the 4 players will be able who find keys.

And do we need to search in party or solo hunting? Nothing clear for dumb peoples like me so please confirm
entis_spamplz
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by entis_spamplz »

lvl 5o below plays kill di pham(r4 boss)
then the lvl 50-80 players get key and kill forn khalis... (s2 boss)
then lvl 80-120 ppl get key and kill pham (nifl boss)
then lvl 120+ ppl get key and kill the god damn renias :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

wat daaaaaaaaaa
it got an attack of 2000-4000
means xplodes dead in 1 shot too :P

i think gms gonna reduce attack

or the di pham vs lvl 50 below nooobs is gonna be a mob clearing event :P
Hola Aint No1 Copying me
Copywritten So Dont Copy Me

Quit a3 long back :)
Gmfirst
A3 Gamemaster
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmfirst »

Topic updated with requested info. Kindly go through the post again.
Regards,
[GM]First
Trixter

hmm

Post by Trixter »

GM cant kill Rania tan do u expect us to kill it ??? WEll awards are rewarding but at the cost of -2% every death ???

Y dont u people put pk event before the 3 pm event ! Players will ve a nice time pkin everybdy !!! hope 2% loss is taken off !!!

tosique is a pain in the A$$ !!

IGN- Gmjunior
Cvbn

Post by Cvbn »

Cool event, just hope u organise it effectively and ON TIME.
One question though, can we enter our ring at 3pm or do we have to wait until the previous ring is unlocked????
Kkaarraann

I WILL WIN

Post by Kkaarraann »

Gm i love this event.
But pls tell me is there any reward for the guy who kills each of the guardians. Or the players who will be clearin the guardians r just doin Samaj Seva :?:

Pls Give us a detail about therewards which will make the event even betr.

U cant kill me
U cant beat me
I am immortal
Netdemona
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

squeaksqueak wrote:Cool event, just hope u organise it effectively and ON TIME.
One question though, can we enter our ring at 3pm or do we have to wait until the previous ring is unlocked????
Yea, what should we do at 3PM?
Are all the rings are ready at the same time?
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer