Events discussion

Whats happening now... and what should start soon
Narutouzuma

s

Post by Narutouzuma »

hi sir

1 - Shop EVENT (THE MOST ATRACTIVE SHOP IN A3INDIA)
Trixter

Well About Events

Post by Trixter »

WHy do you keep it 24hrs .. IN a logical sense - an event 24/7 is a major madness for ppl who play coz they ll play 24/7 forgetting every little thing in life ... First of all - half of the ppl who knew something about managing their daily routine forget it and play like mad ppl... I dont understand why u ppl never think logically when it comes to keeping events ... A3 is played by ppl of ages ranging from 15 to 25 as far i have seen... For the ppl who work there are hardly events or they are missing it out... For these little kids--they play like mad forgetting every other thing....

U might ask me why i m bothered about this...their wish their life - let them do whatever they want ... Ya i maybe no-one .. But think -U ppl maybe earning but at profit of what ??? People who play a3 24/7 are not hardcore gamers (i heard some telling they were hardcore gamers :| coz they played a3 24hrs and levelled like mad).....................

U say no sharing of characters ..accounts.........BUT the reality is u know its being shared... Only sad thing tat will affect them is when hackeD....So u policy is as lame as it can be.............

Management-ya first See guides can understand what we say... Its spoon feeding the guides when we ask something .........They are also humans..But we need people who can understand what we say.....

Distribute ur events and dont keep it 24/7 like no limit .... When i say distribute hopefully it goes for 1 entire day ... So tat all maybe benefitted ... Those who work... Those who study a little .... Those who dont study god knows....

Events are a nice thing....But If u see the server now... There are lots of aura characters..... If u let them in 1 map 2 hunt -- Half of the players will die (UR LAME SHOUTS OF ITEM LOSS AND EXP LOSS IS PLAYERS PROBLEM ) Looks Idiotic....
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

To bring sm lyf on the server GMs did excellent job of actually destroying it by allowing ' too many cooks fr a single dish ' . Now w\o epi 3 wid such xp events only aura chars can njoy da game , fate of the other players was never considered n even now . Btw lvl12+ wpn, soul , grace ...events...Gud. but smtimes too much SUGAR can spoil da food as well . Oh sorry , not smtimes but ' Always ' . Sm fools keep doing it n never learn N same is da case wid a3 india.
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Nicebaby
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

make pvp with same lvl's

Post by Nicebaby »

1>gm's make pvp with same lvl, if mage 120 so other also mage of same lvl 120 like this event u should provide atleast every 2 weeks on sunday or saturday this will be famous event all can happy that all players can fight with the same lvl witout and uniq wepon's or rings 2> plzz chk this n reply spacially gm's Please make event like this and in this event reward's should be g8 items with mounted and more some rare items............

ING:Nicebaby
Nicebaby

make pvp with same lvl's

Post by Nicebaby »

1>gm's make pvp with same lvl, if mage 120 so other also mage of same lvl 120 like this event u should provide atleast every 2 weeks on sunday or saturday this will be famous event all can happy that all players can fight with the same lvl witout and uniq wepon's or rings 2> plzz chk this n reply spacially gm's Please make event like this and in this event reward's should be g8 items with mounted and more some rare items............

ING:Nicebaby : :)
Nicebaby

Re: make pvp with same lvl's

Post by Nicebaby »

NiCeBaby wrote:1>gm's make pvp with same lvl, if mage 120 so other also mage of same lvl 120 like this event u should provide atleast every 2 weeks on sunday or saturday this will be famous event all can happy that all players can fight with the same lvl witout and uniq wepon's or rings :o :o :o 2> plzz chk this n reply spacially gm's Please make event like this and in this event reward's should be g8 items with mounted and more some rare items............ :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

ING:Nicebaby
Zeuscrazy

GMS PLZ PAY ATTENTION

Post by Zeuscrazy »

sir u guys give big drops to noob chars of 100 lvl..
this makes a place in our mind that u guys making some unfair deals..
so a request that u should give big drops to know players and not noob of 100 lvls
Rohant
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Rohant »

hi sir .
sir gv us lvl restriction for nevia war.Coz g5-g8 facing g10.
Rohant
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Rohant »

hi gm sir
Sir gv us creatures and Drop rate event like 10% to 10x at all maps
Samangel
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Samangel »

Spread the events out around the clock. Events in the day and in the night. A lot of us are working and get to play in the evenings, or at night only. Some of us who work in the BPO industry (and majority of the night players are exactly that) can only play at night.

Also, when you decide on an event, please try to be fair to everyone. The delay just starting an event is abrasive and just p!sses off players.
:( Not much fun at the end of the day.

If you have an event, it's insane that only SOME people can take advantage of the events. The rest of us suffer for no fault of ours.

Please consider this seriously, the injustice is killing me.

I remember when the server was down on a week end and you conducted an event that ran only for the next week (weekdays)!!

A lot of us go to work on week days, earn money, buy PINs and play a3. This is brutaly unfair.

We live offline lives too and have responsibilities. We should not be cornered and left out for that.

Oh, and please cut down on the Yellow-Spam..

A suggestion: Place an NPC in town who explains the details about upcoming events. This is much better than posting it in the forum since everyone logs into the game. Most of us, after a day of work don't want to fire up a browser and see what's happening. A number of servers do this.. Why can't we?
IGN: Samangel
IGC: Bow Archer
KHL: Guywise

"Cause Guywise Has You!"