Love it !!
75%
NO more fights (stop the event)
25%

Total votes: 4

Forum Admin

Lastman standing (PVP Deathmatch)

Post by Forum Admin »

Prove your might and stand above the rest. Every weekend PVP deathmatches will be hosted in the arena.

Rules and Regulations:

1.Players have to register at least 2 hrs before the event starts.

2.For registration the player has to meet a Game Guide and register personally with his character online. The Guides are available from 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM at the following locations

3.The players will be called by the GM s 10 minutes before their game. If they do not respond to the GM s call it will be considered as forfeit.

4.Players will be matched up based on character levels such that they don’t face a player whose level difference with the player is not more than 10.

5.Each Player will be allotted a Room by the GM s. Please enter your alloted rooms atleast 5 mins before your match.

6.A Guide will be present in the Arena. Any player attacking the Guide will be disqualified and removed from arena.

7.The match type is free for all and the last man standing will win.

8.For any complaints regarding the event or suggestions mail into us at [email protected]

For more info contact the game guides in game.

Pls take some time off to vote to let us know what you feel. You can post your suggestions to make the event better.
Gaara

Post by Gaara »

good good .i like this one too........yipee

\GG :)

Gaara
Chief

Post by Chief »

BRING THEM ON!! hehe :twisted: :twisted: .... errr :oops: ...except Cheetor and Shadzzzz :p
Carnage

Post by Carnage »

LOL I dont think i'm ever going to get bored with A3! :D

Post by Guest »

i will be the first to take out carnage :P

hehe, basta remember u killed me once .........

and chief dude u fotgot to mention me.
:D I am good enuf to paticipate in ur category ....that is if u dont complain against it. :wink: