Share your A3 Memories!

Whats happening now... and what should start soon
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Share your A3 Memories!

Post by Gmstorm »

In this Topic, you can share your A3 Memories. Be as genuine as possible. Best entry will win a Grace of Silbadu.

Last date of entries is 31st December 2016. Winner will be announced on the New Year's eve.
[GM]Storm
Zinnn
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: Share your A3 Memories!

Post by Zinnn »

So this is about 7-8 years ago when A3 was with Sify and i was in 9th grade. The vacation had ended and i bunked classes for approx. a month. Everyday i wore my school uniform, took my bag full of books and tiffin ,walked out of my house and straight to a Bam Cafe, which of-course would not have been open at that time (you know school starts at 7:30-8 AM). So i waited outside the cafe, just so i could play A3. I got caught because my neighbor's son was a snitch and told on me, received some flying chappals cloth-hangers and basically anything which could fly and cause damage from my mother. But a good thing did happen, i didn't had to submit my Hindi holiday homework(which i hadn't done because i hated Hindi). My teachers didn't even ask where i was and where my homework was. So turned out to be G_G ...!!!

True Story...!!!
:D
Khurafati
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Khurafati »

i gave grace to archerrrr and g10 mace to help him he can make his g10 + frigg staff lvl 12 in 2014 or 2013
in sify gave g9 warrior kit to a fri cuz he is new :D
game account to play during sify to a fri 155 lvl mage with full loded
game garsth too in sify time
illmar
and my 1st uni is illmar 2nd is gos
Pokiriback

Post by Pokiriback »

hai GM. in 2007 my char pokiri(hk) was hacked. but truly I love a3india game, and started game again at 2011 with name of pokiriback,it is hard to make120lvl at that time.when I became 110lvl and wear g8 mace hk kit that night I didn't get sleep, on the next day I given snacks party to all my cafemates, and feel like I became high lvl and start helping low lvls,that movement I feel so happy when helping low lvls.i taken them to p1 and helping them for lvlup.but I have to say thanks to a3india game and gamemasters because with this game I made so many friends.now I am playing pokiriback I got 1friend name vaibhav(phoenixforce) he helped me alot. and my first unique drop is lugh staff. I am so happy to share my memories.
Crowntail

Post by Crowntail »

It was the year 2008 when Temoz was flourishing with powerful characters like Magexs, Cenaknight and so on. Sarkar KH was ruling this game.

During this time, someone from Q reported to the GMs that Cenaknight was using bugs to make items dot max and he should be banned.

The following day, this happened -

GMKarr panned Cenaknight to the Graybone room to make an item dot max in front of him. He then gave a plain G10 Mace HK shield and asked him to make the shield dot max which is 27 27 27 in 30 minutes.

Cenaknight was shouting in alliance for Ruby, Topaz and Sapphire and then in about 20 minutes, he made the shield 27 27 27 and returned to GMKarr. GMKarr got impressed and returned Cenaknight the shield as a gift and asked Cenaknight and Magexs to kill the Graybone.

Since it took lot of time to kill the boss, GMKarr lost his patience, he then swung his axe and killed graybone in two blows and panned them back to Temoz.

I cannot forget this till date and I cannot express how good Cenaknight is with adding options to the items. Even today, if I want to max any item, I use Cenaknight!

This is one the most memorable and an unique memory that I have.
Ruthlessrat

Post by Ruthlessrat »

Sorry for the long post before hand.. I have quite a lot A3 Memories, mostly good coz I am 24 and 1/3rd of my Life A3 has been a part of it..

a) I started playing in a sify gamedrome. So old CRT Screens was a big part but the good things was 512mb ram pc with microsoft mouse n keyboard. 8 pcs in the cafe, and the best part was the net. This sify gamedrome had antennae up its terrace which helps us a lot ! I remember we had to make a sify id to login and left side strategy column only 1 game = A3 India !
Every time a staff used to come from other city to check, he used to promote a3 India a lot :). We even ordered the a3 game cd, n sify provided us. Still with me <3.

b) Whenever the gamedrome was closed here or no electricity, I used to enter the cafe and see dull faces like someone is really ill :P . Everyone was sad about missing the grinta exp, worried their opponent will become stronger. So we decided to go to other town, searching a local cafe there, installing A3 India and boom waiting in lines just to login in game.

c) Late night leveling parties were big pain in the *censored*. I was in class 9, so was not allowed at all. Still its A3 India, whose gonna stop me :P.. I used to wake up all night just to be in tao & t1 parties. Even late night bossing was a madness. Actually, we had this wrong notion when we were noobs that when U boss late nights, U tend to get more uniques. So, wasted many nights :P :D !

d) Spica used to mercilessly pk me and everyone. When U have a archer that level and others noob U tend to get naughty. Spica was like I wont let U cross c3 pits for Grinta. Actually I picked Spica's Iarrtek which was dropped in s3, so Spica was mad at me :P ... That time i didnt knew we can send FR to check if the char is in map, Spica used to find me in every map and come to pk me. Had a tough time !

e) Who forgets the first KH - Nemesis !
KH leader - The only g9 spear warrior of that time Edgerocks !
He even gave me a SJ as a good KH leader gesture. Good man :)

f) First Unique - Wow Rhoniss in forest, just above slope area with Bladerxz. I was like the King oF the World then :P ! I didnt knew its a non dex unique so wont be that much worth but wait I was a g8 hk so it was perfect for me xD :))

g) War Backup friend was Redeemer - The guy had dot max g9 spear kit with g9.5 spear at 159 lvl ! I just had to write bhai war.. his reply map bol :D ! Warrior of that kinds are what was fun in the game. Now everyone is a pussy, bhai raz ho jayenge :P :D . He used to kill a2 hk that time, i just had to shield n raz :P

h) I was hacked by a char named Javed. The guy used keylogger, and whenever I used to change my pass he used to msg me the password :P ! I was lyk wtf is this, then GMs made me understand he used a keylogger. I was so sad, I was pleading them to fix this issue coz everyone loves their first made char ! I even prayed to GOD to visit the mandir, if they fixed the issue :P :D .. n prayers work lyk always :) !
Keylogger for us was lyk - Q hacking into the systems to make entry for James Bond :P

i) Tao main spot parties were so cool man ! We used to go different side to mob. The guy who bought the most mob was showing off. A mage used to stand to whip the creeps, then 2-3 warriors on each side freezing ! Finding a place in the main party was so hard coz ppl didnt leave that spot for hours. The exp was cool and till 140 Tao was the best map ! People used to get unique drops too, so win-win!
I see everyone shouting for c3 parties only. They are just missing the best essence of the game.

j) Solitaire and Saroj - the mage and hk who used to clear all the H maps bosses ! They used to sell GOS's n uniques for RC. They used to spam bosses, spam means the best spams of all time !
They had a unique style, they used to mob the whole map together, some 15-18 boss at a time.. n then hunt. I never saw a better bossing pair till now, U dont see a pair spamming for hours just lyk that :))

k) I remember 25th dec and 31st night A3 Gms used to give whole night events, so we used to request the sify gamedrome owners to open the cafe whole night for us. We had to recharge rs200 each, so that he gets all the pcs full, its economical for him. We were so crazy abt night events, planning big stuffs, but till 3.30-4.00 in the morning all go off.. Friends even start sleeping on the ground :D ! Still those days n memories are priceless ! Dancing to the music at 2.00 o clock when U pk an *censored* and the whole cafe is victoryyyy :D !

l) Sify gamedrome recharges were so much pain in the *censored* coz it was expensive. Then we found out a way :P. We used to sell game stuffs to ppl who used to recharge for us online. Thus, we always had 500-1000rs recharge pending in the pipeline. Obv the cafe owner was pissed at us, but it was all legal :P ! The pin system was also good. The server was so active that we were more than happy to recharge. Pin system was required !

m) a crazy memory - Once the server was rolled back for some reason. Guidemax made a shout that server will be rolled back after 15mins, so Striderl named HK who had max g8 lvl 8 kit was my friend, he knew the server would be rolled back so for fun he tried to make the kit lvl 10, all the items failed, so he was lyk U take this kit for use, the server will be rolled back n so I will get mine back. I was lyk ok thankyou just to try.
Boom the server got reset and both the kits remained. I just had lvl 1 stuffs but all the opts were ditto copied. Man that was 1 lucky thing. G8 max seide items are like g10 items now :P !

n) So much more to write, like getting GOS from pking GM chars, making a5 char, the whole night c3 parites, wars, 4-5 hours hk pvp ! I still feel so bad when GMs dont active the pvp bugg from where hk used to buff from far, cmon thats the essence of the game.

A3 India will always be a big part of my life. Its so dear to all of us. Games will come and go, characters, servers, stuff but what I cherish the most is friendship which I made with people all over India just coz of this game. A deep bond with someone whom U never met, whom U start trusting, whom U spend time with online. I guess thats the best thing A3 India has given me - Friends :* .

So thats all I have. U can play dota, CS, wow n others but once U r into A3 India - it becomes a part of U ! Cheers to so many years !!!
Liquedmage
Town: Quanato

Post by Liquedmage »

[quote="Zinnn"]So this is about 7-8 years ago when A3 was with Sify and i was in 9th grade. The vacation had ended and i bunked classes for approx. a month. Everyday i wore my school uniform, took my bag full of books and tiffin ,walked out of my house and straight to a Bam Cafe, which of-course would not have been open at that time (you know school starts at 7:30-8 AM). So i waited outside the cafe, just so i could play A3. I got caught because my neighbor's son was a snitch and told on me, received some flying chappals cloth-hangers and basically anything which could fly and cause damage from my mother. But a good thing did happen, i didn't had to submit my Hindi holiday homework(which i hadn't done because i hated Hindi). My teachers didn't even ask where i was and where my homework was. So turned out to be G_G ...!!!

True Story...!!!
:D[/quote]
That is good ..But dude Its right that we give priority to English always but don't Forgot Hindi is Our Home Language..........we give freedom By kicked out British......... so don't hate hindi though we use english always But HINDI HAMARA BATAN AND RASTRA kA BhaSHA HA! JAI HIND
Damiinii

Post by Damiinii »

I know I am late but still couldn't control my feelings and there I am boom !!

My association with A3india goes way back when I was in school and my friend introduced this game to me ! He used to take me to sify gamedrone where Jorujaan was café owner's character and Sexysam used to be the guy from Sify promoting the game!! Jorujaan used to make parties to help noobs likes us to lelvelup ! My PC couldn't support the game so had to put in a lot of money in the game at that time which was a huge task lol had no or very less pocket money :D

Shaivaldon used to be cafemate and had bad image and even hacked my character from there lol !!!

There are a lot of memories of the game in my MIND !!!!!

Those levelling parties where we used to fight for a spot be it C3,Tao main spot, R3-R4 pink room, T1-T2-T3, I got a lartekk in T2 party also :D These parties were an integral part of the game !
Made an archer and used to go in c3parties for free dressing up like a noob one and finally became g9 in free parties and directly got g9 set for it :D

Those days when we used to wait for events !!
Gift event were like madness where people used to make 2-3 chrs stand at middle of T and we used to get gifts from GM !! It was so laggy at that point of time that you couldn't even move the character, the screen was full filled with characters everywhere !!!

Sarkar KH and Ferocious KH used to fight everytime in C3 !! Hahaha was so fun !!

Even after years have passed by bt still A3India is the nly game where I hop into if I get some time from my tired job ! Its not the same as it used to be but still its A3INDIA afterall :)

Bammm....all memories have came back down the lane :)
Borninsane

Post by Borninsane »

I am posting on behalf of my friends...we were told the winner will be announced on new year's eve, chalo we'll believe your further phrasing 'We've been busy upgrading the servers and trying to get them back online because of network issues and to facilitate for rubal's chosen one event' But seriously? Is it due to the less entries in the post or its about slipping the word of rewarding a gos for this event? XD Ofcourse I might not have right to ask because i haven't shared any memories, i didn't start playing a3 then.. but still I have friends who posted here and who had spent a lot of time for a3 that I can remember..at least try to keep your word properly when you announce something in particular for the players who tried to be honest with their memories..eventgm or gmstorm I kindly request you to announce the winner and giveaway the reward as soon ad possible! We're expecting a reply soon, thank you.
Ruthlessrat

Post by Ruthlessrat »

Hello Gmstorm

You still did not announce the winner. I wrote my heart out and participated in the event with the intention of winning a GOS.

Please tell Eventgm to complete this event and give reward to the winner. If i win, I can craft my g10 part then. So its important for me.

Thankyou !