Omg.....we will some one.......in here do this!!

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything i got or think about in this game...
Darksoul
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Darksoul »

Don't compare attack power of any class ..

SB will do the highest amount of attack but skill speed will b slow.
Even a blood mage's attack on a particular creep or boss will b higher than a G10 hk or a warrior's melee..Cuz its attack is mainly due to ele.
Time taken by g10 - 3 minutes

UW is furiously fast .. 5.3k top uw dmg with Adla...Kills a chemos almost at the same time as I do.. 3 minutes..

Melee attack of warrior, HK ..top end attack of 4.2k - 5k ..medium speed..
Time taken 3 minutes

Did anything go into ur head???
Darksoul

Post by Darksoul »

Stop bloody postin crap of pvt servers...rofl u can wear g7 at lvl1 it seems..The thought itself makes me laugh out lolzz
Holyasss

Post by Holyasss »

quote D4rk50ul
"Melee attack of warrior, HK ..top end attack of 4.2k - 5k ..medium speed..Time taken 3 minutes "

darky....wrong abt 1 thing....warrior kills boss faster en ne1
Warriorblade took 1:30 min max for a chemmos
and dont say " warrior=noob@! " u havent tanked a full g10 axe warrior yet. too bad i got hacked..otherwise i would hav made g10 set and shown u the rutless Dmg of a axe warrior ( in pvp offcourse )

Warrior RoXX....Quanto RoXX
Gamerhere

Post by Gamerhere »

dhus dhuss..30 secs man..
Siggi's siggi's No moR3 siggi'S
Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

D4rk50ul wrote:SB will do the highest amount of attack but skill speed will b slow.
Even a blood mage's attack on a particular creep or boss will b higher than a G10 hk or a warrior's melee..Cuz its attack is mainly due to ele.
Please refrain from commenting if you dont know :P :P :P :P (no abose pls... and no pk pls :P :P ). SB attack is not high coz of ele. Well... ele does matter but the main reason is the attack efficiency.

If you see compare SB and demon hunter, SB does same to all creeps what DH does to demon type creeps. + sb3 damage is 800 + ele ( more than 4 times dh skill damage) so the damage in effect goes real high.
IGN : Greendragon
Tigerfighter

Post by Tigerfighter »

Just now at 130 lvl lvl 8 spear With KW.. do 150-200 less damge to chemos compared to cruise 3 Eles maxed 8)
TiGerFigHter

DarkLeGioN

YoU WeRe PawNed By A TiGeRs PaW!
Darksoul

Post by Darksoul »

blade wrote:quote D4rk50ul
"Melee attack of warrior, HK ..top end attack of 4.2k - 5k ..medium speed..Time taken 3 minutes "

darky....wrong abt 1 thing....warrior kills boss faster en ne1
Warriorblade took 1:30 min max for a chemmos
and dont say " warrior=noob@! " u havent tanked a full g10 axe warrior yet. too bad i got hacked..otherwise i would hav made g10 set and shown u the rutless Dmg of a axe warrior ( in pvp offcourse )

Warrior RoXX....Quanto RoXX
I always keep myself updated with the max attack of warriors [:D]
Mebbe I was wrong with those timings..I was sayin average time taken by sword spear and axe ....and average time by sword and mace hk..all take almost the same time....
btw..1.30 secs? Was he on larcs or wat..Thats equal to my speed with larcs..

and yea..Attack wise ..spear warrior = Mace hk (except the 0s :P)
Sword warrior = Sword hk (Style me 0s :P)

Commenting more on attack of axe warrior..its the 2nd highest after a mage....

And yea bout warrior beating me..no such warrior is born yet...current crop of warriors have to get to 161 to do some serious damage to my ego.. :D
Last edited by Darksoul on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darksoul

Post by Darksoul »

Green wrote:
D4rk50ul wrote:SB will do the highest amount of attack but skill speed will b slow.
Please refrain from commenting if you dont know :P :P :P :P (no abose pls... and no pk pls :P :P ). SB attack is not high coz of ele. Well... ele does matter but the main reason is the attack efficiency.

If you see compare SB and demon hunter, SB does same to all creeps what DH does to demon type creeps. + sb3 damage is 800 + ele ( more than 4 times dh skill damage) so the damage in effect goes real high.
A heavy amount of attack power on weapon + mastery + 800 atk, 60, 60, 60 eles + High weapon eles..
Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

D4rk50ul wrote:A heavy amount of attack power on weapon + mastery + 800 atk, 60, 60, 60 eles + High weapon eles..
max attack i've seen - 1700 (on Gmstorm's staff)
+ 800
+ 180 (sbs ele)
+189(max ele on staff)
+mastery( not sure of value.. lets assume it is 300 extra)
+magic Power of mage lets say 600
= 3769 - def of boss
taking case of gmstorm
165 aura:
500 normal + 500 each ele = 2000

= 5769 (damage )
which is when monster has 0 defence. (lets say the necklace has same attack as defence of monster - which is rarely the case)

now where do they get 10k damage? and 17k crit??? (refer gmstorm's screenie of his damage on Reneias)

The key is : Skill Efficiency !! :D

Please correct me if i am wrong.
IGN : Greendragon
Devlish

Post by Devlish »

If u guys read the "Strip Blast (SB) skill" properly u can find that sb itself is a critical damage and a tri explosion of 60 eles each. So your staff +SS+uni necklace+skill damage (All skill damage and ele and attributes like AA) these all things make sb the most powerfull damage on creeps and players
Ya also we get more atck when our lvl is higher than creeps and players lvl :?