The Valiant Assassin - Krail

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything i got or think about in this game...
Lqwe
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Re: The Valiant Assassin - Krail

Post by Lqwe »

u mad noobs? . lol sm 1 said sleeplessnights etc lol i hardly give a fck even if u get 10 more souls for qunato u wnt have the ballz to face god. thats what makes me smile.
Maverickxxx
Class: Archer

Post by Maverickxxx »

Face DOG?

You know what happens if I come online and play 1-1 ? Excuses will start rolling :

1) If you die, it will be obviously the other one

2) Next excuse: Gather some balls to play 1-1 bow Boots (Tera baap ne kharid ke diya hai Xbow boots jo mein use naa karu?)

Don't meet me in maps... You will be a history !!

BTW if you boast about the previous scores let me tell you the same reason as you tell "IT WAS NOT ME WHO WAS PLAYING AT THAT TIME"
Remember my name..You may be screaming it later...!

Lqwe
Class: Warrior

Post by Lqwe »

yea i can whos the person giving excuses hiding in fortune / bugged chars . gets deleved for bugging plays unfair dies never accepts he dies goes town at godspeed after dieng says dcd lol u play all type of cheap shittt and u argue ? . lol
Maverickxxx

Post by Maverickxxx »

[b]Look who is speaking.. "Arrowers" (Harry potter)[/b]
Remember my name..You may be screaming it later...!

Vantage
Town: Quanato

Post by Vantage »

lol, dude go through the rules.. u need to get kills of the opposite town not of the same town. GM's plz chk that krail is posting the screenshot of the kills of the same town. How can those b considered? and the kills of kinggomzy nd lookingmage can clearly b understood that they are intentional ..every1 knows that dey where offered 100mil by krail for each kill. plz check all these before allotting points.