The Vailant Assassin - Discussion Topic

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything i got or think about in this game...
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

The Vailant Assassin - Discussion Topic

Post by Gmstorm »

Use this Topic to Discuss about the Event - The Vailant Assassin.

Event Details: http://www.a3-india.com/event_fullstory.php?id=222
[GM]Storm
Jeesica
Town: Quanato

Re: The Vailant Assassin - Discussion Topic

Post by Jeesica »

Can We Count Wolfreck kills :) ..... its not like nevia canayon ...u gotta give first hit to get razzed..........one more thing .......Some times its hard to take a screenshot in real time in which the opponent is also visible..plz elaborate :)
Violaa
Class: Archer

Post by Violaa »

Gms,
Is it really necessary that the SS should be bfore Jan 1 2012? I got my lappy in december, and its so difficult to take an SS frm lappy coz u have to press d Fn and Print SS together, which is not always possible during fights and even if u do get it, its difficult to get d opponent`s char in d SS, can smething be done about it? only map SS wid pvp system shouts wont do? Screenies bfore Jan 1 2012 wont do? can sm relaxtions be made? :x :roll: :?:
If U want Death to come to u Painlessly, Look into my eyes, U will die a Painless DEATH -- DEATHGOD !!
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Violaa wrote:Gms,
Is it really necessary that the SS should be bfore Jan 1 2012? I got my lappy in december, and its so difficult to take an SS frm lappy coz u have to press d Fn and Print SS together, which is not always possible during fights and even if u do get it, its difficult to get d opponent`s char in d SS, can smething be done about it? only map SS wid pvp system shouts wont do? Screenies bfore Jan 1 2012 wont do? can sm relaxtions be made? :x :roll: :?:
Yes. It is not possible for us to Manually Verify very old screenshots.
[GM]Storm
Violaa

Post by Violaa »

not the very old, but can u make it like frm June 2011 or October 2011? tht time all d current aura 5`s were at lower auras..that would be much more fun..coz even at that time, u guys handled a3-india. Is it possible to relax d time by 3 months or by 6 months? like screenies above June 2011 or October 2011, will be valid? Its a request. :( :|
If U want Death to come to u Painlessly, Look into my eyes, U will die a Painless DEATH -- DEATHGOD !!
Jeesica

Post by Jeesica »

I think the time of 10 months is enough ...before january will be too old.....btw gms i would like to ask a question let me ask it with an example
Suppose Character A has killed B 10 times....on other other hand B has never killed A
Since B has never killed A..Can A post the deaths of B in his Section to Decrease Points of B
Kindly Reply
Violaa

Post by Violaa »

i guess u can. U just have to post SS of u killing the one who has posted the SS to decrease his points.
Reedemer
Class: Warrior

Post by Reedemer »

well see the reward.....it can make u play dirty :evil: :twisted:
IGN : Reedemer

Born Quanatonian
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Jeesica wrote:I think the time of 10 months is enough ...before january will be too old.....btw gms i would like to ask a question let me ask it with an example
Suppose Character A has killed B 10 times....on other other hand B has never killed A
Since B has never killed A..Can A post the deaths of B in his Section to Decrease Points of B
Kindly Reply
A can post in B's section as many screenshots as B has posted against A in his section. In this case, since B hasn't had any kills, A has no chance of posting any screenshots against B.
[GM]Storm
Violaa

Post by Violaa »

i didnt see any rule which says that a recently shifted chars death SS wont be considered..if such SS were not gonna be considered why wasnt it mentioned in d rules and regulations tab? So, should we ask the char if he has recently shifted and then pk? Weird ! :?: