First Hybrid G10 Mage Merc ( stats ) in A3india . . .

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything i got or think about in this game...
Memoramaster

Post by Memoramaster »

@ sam forgot me kya i took red with stylee
got a eutuxia
and 2 goddamn special stones yaar.

my first red :)
The Phoenix is back
Have no fear Phoenix is here
Textxxxxxxxx

Post by Textxxxxxxxx »

angiasaa wrote:
His archer gives ~5.5k crits..
But solo's merc has bow. It doesn't have g8 uni xbow. If it had a uni g8 xbow, its crit dmg would be x3...
Ahtnaver
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Ahtnaver »

hello there Samangel,
you are my best competition . we compete with each other in levelling our mage merc. u were ahead of me when u left game for a while. then i took the crown of being the first to achieve hybrid g10 stats.
i left the game in last week of november 2008. now , u have again surpassed me .GR8 going !!! Congratulations !!!
i wanted to come back in february or march this year but the server conked out. if it comes back up , i'll come back just to do merc party with u guys again. a3(india) server is actually anti-social , so no use trying to level up - full of abusers . . .
well , anyway seems that there are lots of private servers cropping up- saw a post in another section about " countrywars" - a renamed a3 server & many more.
btw , i sent a buddy invite to you for " eve online " . i am active there - though it's paid and very expensive - more than WoW .

well , take care , be safe & have fun . . .
later . . .
{ IGN: Ahtnaver }{ IGC: Sword HK @ Q }{ KH Leader: ÇØV€ÑÅц }
Samangel
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Samangel »

phoenixxx wrote:@ sam forgot me kya i took red with stylee
got a eutuxia
and 2 goddamn special stones yaar.

my first red :)
Bhai, how can I forget you? Style is not such a noob char you know. :) My first red gave me nothing. :( second gave me ING, SJ and SMS.. Which was good, but could have earned more from hunting for the same amount of time in C1. :)
IGN: Samangel
IGC: Bow Archer
KHL: Guywise

"Cause Guywise Has You!"
Samangel

Post by Samangel »

unkown123 wrote:
angiasaa wrote:
His archer gives ~5.5k crits..
But solo's merc has bow. It doesn't have g8 uni xbow. If it had a uni g8 xbow, its crit dmg would be x3...
Hmm... Good point, and it might actually work, but close to 15k crits, I sincerely doubt that.. Besides, I really don't know for certain. I have'nt seen his mercys crits. His mercy takes 2 to 3 shots to kill Hell Vonoy (3400 HP bar) and Dark Polk (3640 HP bar). Which is honestly VERY noob, considering that his mercy holds a lvl 10 Epithemia. I've NEVER seen his mercy take a creep down in a single arrow. So if he's getting ~5.5k crits, it's either very rare, or it was hunting naked and I was just unlucky. :)

My mercy holds a lvl 10 Rhimitta, but 8 out of 10 creeps die in a single shot.. the remaining 2 may take two shots, but never more than 2 hits.

A g8.5 X-bow has an even slower attack rate than bow, and its damage is less than a g9 weapon. So over all, especially for questing, it's a sad state. He might have played with his mercys stats btw, maybe that's why his mercy was taking three shots to take down S1 noob creeps, but I can't see how much fun such an archer mercy can be.

As I said, I can go afk for hours at a time without even getting scratched in S1.. But Solowarrior can't stand there for more than 10 mins without repotting.. Even with a grahsat, if I extend that time to half an hour, or even 1 hour, I think it's not very economical.. :(

"Cause Guywise Has You!"
Samangel

Post by Samangel »

TamilHindu wrote:hello there Samangel,
you are my best competition . we compete with each other in levelling our mage merc. u were ahead of me when u left game for a while. then i took the crown of being the first to achieve hybrid g10 stats.
i left the game in last week of november 2008. now , u have again surpassed me .GR8 going !!! Congratulations !!!
i wanted to come back in february or march this year but the server conked out. if it comes back up , i'll come back just to do merc party with u guys again. a3(india) server is actually anti-social , so no use trying to level up - full of abusers . . .
well , anyway seems that there are lots of private servers cropping up- saw a post in another section about " countrywars" - a renamed a3 server & many more.
btw , i sent a buddy invite to you for " eve online " . i am active there - though it's paid and very expensive - more than WoW .

well , take care , be safe & have fun . . .
later . . .
Hola Ahtnaver! Nice to see you again, albeit outside the game. :)

Thanks for the wishes! We probably inspire each other. All those lonely nights, and cup-o-noodles I guess helped the time pass by. I'm still only 1 level ahead of you though. Stuck on 242. each level after hitting 240 is hell to overcome man! Super hell!

You also held the crown for highest mage merc for a good long time. :) and you're some 30% to matching me too. :) Oh, and btw, you still hold the crown for the only merc with Full Hybrid-g10 stats on the server. :P

I'm lvl 126 now.. 4 more to g9.. Once I hit g9, I'll get back to levelling my mercy to 248 and then keep moving forward. :)

You're right.. This place is full of abusers.. and it's irritating. I can't say "A$$", "IDIOT", "WTF" or I get banned.. But if I say something in Hindi, I can get away with it even if it's racially abusive!! Totally insane! :(

I did'nt get the buddy invite for eve.. Hope you shot it to my gMail account.. I don't check my other accounts these days.. Eve is 6k a year if I'm not wrong right?

I'm playing LastChaos these days.. But am ready for a shft.. Eve is as good as any. :)

C'ya around, and don't lose touch..
play safe..

"Cause Guywise Has You!"
Sunbtros

Post by Sunbtros »

kool yaar u hv mage merc.. but doest it hlp u in pking i mean eva. crit etc accuracy..?
There is No GOOD thr is no evil.. there is only power & those too weak to seek it.. n I believe my god that.." I AM NOT AT ALL WEAK"..!!
Kadajkatana

Post by Kadajkatana »

@Ahtnaver

Hello Sir..

Imbaa merc....

can u please show us its passives too ??

Hie Sam !!!

Remember me???
Netdemona

Post by Netdemona »

kadaj wrote:@Ahtnaver

Hello Sir..

Imbaa merc....

can u please show us its passives too ??

Hie Sam !!!

Remember me???
noob shutup ... n come home asap :D
IGN: Netdemona
Ahtnaver

Post by Ahtnaver »

hello samangel,
well , i think i sent that buddy invite to ur yahoo mail .i will send another one to your gmail a/c.

eve is Rs. 1800/- for 60 days ( $ 35 ) > expensive but i like the game cos it's very complex and has a high learning curve.
well , will start partying in vemerden as usual if the server ever comes up at all.

hello Kadaj,
how are u ? damn , Server conked out after u guys brought Gdmang to 161.
i wish i could post a screenie of " guardianangel" 's passives window but sadly i never took a screenie. so , if the server comes up , i'll post it .

hello ND,
good to see u here after a long time. i thought u were up north. went back to m'lore ?

well , take care , be safe & have fun all of u . . .

later . . .
{ IGN: Ahtnaver }{ IGC: Sword HK @ Q }{ KH Leader: ÇØV€ÑÅц }