ranias dead pic

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything i got or think about in this game...
Gamerhere

Post by Gamerhere »

ee
dipa id pass de naa
will try archer in that server :P
as fas as i no ur id must be DIPA_vodka or vodka :P
ya i know u beeter than u
mercynary rebirth
o-0

a3 ko tta3 walo ne x hero siege bana diya
Landshark
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Landshark »

yawn....
Angeloflove

Post by Angeloflove »

Mr.Vodka.....tht server is utter crap.....seriously utter crap....3 goddamn months of hard work to become the 3rd indian 10th rb char and the 1st indian warrior sexed out G10's and a lvl15 G9 uniq.....fine i bought a Member item for 6 graces but wht abt Doomsday and Sparda....i got these chars to the Rank1 slot....i mean the 1st time an indian ever touched Rank1 slot....i was the only hk who was capable of taking down whole quanato alone....my id gets hacked and GM's turn a deaf ear....there's something called fantasy and dream...u get those in tta3.....when they are crushed it hurts a lot....

BTW my IGN's

*censored*
DOOMSDAY
SPARDA
KRYPTONITE
Angeloflove

Post by Angeloflove »

bleh....ch.u.tchamanlal.....hope it doesnt say censored now!!
Ilovepk

Post by Ilovepk »

Lookatme2 wrote:bleh....ch.u.tchamanlal.....hope it doesnt say censored now!!
ehh?

ch.u.tchamanlal became rb 10 a month back only..
i know it because i daily used to pk him :twisted:

well.. for more info.. that ranking system is bugged..
i mean gm made it to let know people's current status. lol hw can u judge a char..
between all rb 10 chars or similar rank chars , ranks are chosen randomly anytime..

see another fantasy.. full town? ehh..

btw sparda was always victim of my arrows till he left the game.
doomsday according to me is banned for selling char

kryptonite = never heard

lol what will u get after hacking over thr.. :P get ur main id banned along all stuffs taken back :P
Landshark

Post by Landshark »

wow cool. u got a 20 rb char in a server where memora gives more xp than a jump quest. :lol:

well. if u wanna explore the game such a server is good, coz u can know the pros and cons of a character type/build etc.
but for serious competition/show-off please stick to official server.

its like saying " i put cheat-code and pawned all in age of empires ". thats like lol-icious.
if u found out something, like a new build, or a new way to pvp then its really worth sharing the info, but if u wanna come here n boast that u had a 20 rb char who could kill renias in 1 fart... thats silly, try fkin killin a khanien in a3 india :P

-end of arguments- :P
Gamerhere

Post by Gamerhere »

lookatme2 lol ur sellin chars over there?
u patel kya?
Angeloflove

Post by Angeloflove »

balls also i sold char.....my char got hacked over there.....i left Sparda after a week since i went rank 1......*censored* rb 10 a month back....ur crazy.....it's been over 6 months since i went rb 10.....ask the GM's urselves....and Doomsday was hacked....didnt care abt the server after i left Sparda....gifted *censored*.ma.nlal to a frnd...i login occasionally...remember c1 abt 2-3 weeks back....me and ruler came and whooped ur arse till u ppl had to get some 10-12 odd Q players???

BTW my IGN's in indian server

IGN:Dakiller
IGN:Lookatme

and obli noob m not a patel....

m nikhil reddy from hyderabad!!
Heranama

Post by Heranama »

o_O
why fight for such a silly reason re...
Its true that server isnt mch of a challenge, but still it needs lot of effort and pain to lvl it up again n again..
anyway i dont want to start another fight...so best of luck whoever playing whtever server :P
neway the concept behind this post ws...killing ranias using a hk merc...which is hving a def of 2000 or more...

♪тΘ ßę ēχţядоЯάїпǻяҮ, ŜŦƏp βΞΪΝĞ ΩЯďıńåяу♫
Rosekiller

Post by Rosekiller »

fake renias giv ZERO drops
and real one has a good chance 2 drop grace/soul really good one