Good map locations for questing archers

Bellona
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Post by Bellona »

LOL Dred...let him have some breaks...will help him maintain a balance :lol: Like the ZEN thing...the Yin & Yang...or whatever :?
dredpker

Post by dredpker »

NO RE THE LAME RETARD DIDN'T STUDY ALL THIS LONG.

SO HE NEDS TO PITCH IN A LOT AT THE MOMENT.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

Wellllll...yesterday I met him outside granita entrance around 8 pm! :P
Eos

Updated the topic

Post by Eos »

Lol dred..I seem to be becominng like you..more active on forums than in game! :D
I edited the main article, added more info about R4, and updated the section on Folkvangar, elkenver and R1 !!
Xeus

I dont leech from high lvl players pften but i dont do quest

Post by Xeus »

HEY GUYS! ESPECIALLY NEW ARCHERS...U GOTTA LEARN TO SELF LVL UP TILL U R 60-65 AND THE BEST PLACE U CAN GO WHEN U ARE ALONE AND NOT DOING QUEST ALSO IS C3.MAN IT TAKES TIME FOR OTHER CHARACTERS AT NOOB LVL TO KILL CYNICS WHICH ARCHERS CAN DO EASILY....
1ST TRY TO DO INITIAL QUESTS AND LVL UP TILL 11 AND GET UR COLD ARROW 1 SCROLL...THEN U GOTTA GO TO C3...MAKE SURE U BUY THE FORN LARC...[P.S--PLZZZ DONT WASTE MONEY TO BUY ARMOUR ETC TILL U R LVL 30 AS U LVL UP QUITE FAST IN INITIAL LVLS AND CAN GET TO LVL 30-40 IN OVER 2-3 DAYS IF U PLAY WELL]...SO GOTO C3 AND SEARCH FOR THE CYNIC...STAY CONFINED TI THE ENTRANCE IF U R NOT VERY CONFIDENT TO SURGE INTO THE HELM OF C3...AND KILL ONLY CYNICS AND SOMETIMES U CAN KILL PELTONS TOO...DONT WASTE UR MONEY IN TRYING TO KILL DARK DEMERATONES AND HELL YATAKE AS THE FORMER HAS A LOT OF DEFENCE AND HP AND LATTER CAN KILL U IN ONE SHOT AS IT IS RANGED...SO KILL CYNICS ONLY(PREFFERED) AND DONT FOREGET TO USE UR FORN LARC OF WHATEVER LARC U HAVE DEPENDS ON THE POWER U R USING...HEY AND IF ONCE U GET LIGHTNING SCROLL US IT AS IT DOES MORE DAMAGE TO THE CYNICS...

SO LONG,
GET NICE FAST LVL UP TILL 50-60,
URS,
VLADIORA
OOPS!! BUT REMEMBER TO DO QUESTS ALSO AS U CAN GET ITEM DROPS LIKE THE SCROLLS WHICH R VERY RARE FOR THE ARCHER...AND GET SOME LORE...FOLLOW THE TOPIC OF REX [THANX DUDE FOR POSTING THAT...IT WILL BE OF GREAT HELP TO NOOB ARCHERS]
dredpker

Re: I dont leech from high lvl players pften but i dont do q

Post by dredpker »

vinzip_123 wrote:THEN U GOTTA GO TO C3...MAKE SURE U BUY THE FORN LARC...
FIRST OF ALL ITS DI LARC NOT FORN LARC. CYNICKS HAVE HIGH ELEMENTAL DEFENCE AGAINST EVERYTHING EXCEPT LIGHTNING, SO USE DI LARC WITH COLD ARROW. IT WOULD DO A LOT MORE DAMAGE.
PLUS IT ALSO DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF ELEMENTAL JEWELS ON YOUR WEAPON.

8) 8) 8)
Ty_ty123

nice rexx

Post by Ty_ty123 »

Fastfingers

Post by Fastfingers »

i have a lvl 15 archer 9new to the game) most times I face this prob..wen questin n lvling...sum sick retards Jus PK..I mean WTF is Wrong With them??? iT Suxxoxx0rrdd
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

There you go it starts..!
Now coz he PK'ed you, you gonna pk someone lower to you and this chain keeps on growing. It will never end.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Bullsi

Post by Bullsi »

Hi,

I have an archer level 60.

I tried the quest from Seniere - Son of Matera. i was 58 when I started it.

It is a chain quest which takes you from Seniere-Matera-Bentren-Torrbier-Yarmo-Torrbier-Kinstone (so far as I remember).

The monsters you will be hunting are Dark Saint and Higel in R2, Yatake and Jakaka in c2.

Over the time you will be collecting ring from dark saint (twice), axe of higel and axe of jakaka, and (finally) claw of yatake and something of jakaka.

This quest gives very good lore and exp.

I gained 50% by the end of one chain.

So far I have done it 5 times. The drops are fast. I finished them solo.

Tricks I have used to get the monster kills:

R2 DS: they appear to the north from where you spawn in the center, in the sort of balcony place, lure them in one or two at a time and finish them

R2 H : there is a place just south of the north east corner of the map where the vertical plates (in mini map) end. here a higel and a dark saint spawn, will be very easy to hunt.

C2 J : go to the right from where u spawn. here there are two narrow passages leading to secluded rooms joined by a bridge. on the north narrow path there is a T junction that leads to another room. stand at the junction and you will get one or two jakaka at a time to hunt. (occasionally a demaratone)

C2 Y : to the right corner, right where you spawn is the place where a yatake spawns. it will be good if you are in company of an area attack capable player. if you are soloing, try killing the yatake and then go to the narrow passage i talked about above. take refuge there for some time. the yatake spawns very fast. go back finish and come back for refuge.

ES : Any Es monster, Higel, Jakaka, Khun, Yahgon - all come after player and never after mercenery (unlike normal monsters who go after whatever hits them). So if you have a mercenery, let him shoot the Es monster and you keep going in circles around your mercenery. The Es monster will follow you and eventually die of mercenery blows. - LOLZ. It is fun to see them noobed. Use it to avoid confronting EsHigel in R2.

General: I had lvl 45 mercenery archer. it is now lvl 48. I used the mercenery in 'attack monster that player first attacks' mode. i kept him at a distance and played donkey in the middle with monsters whenever possible. the monster keeps oscillating between us while continuously getting hit. whenever the monster nears mercenery you start hitting, whenever monster nears you stop shooting (let mercenery hit). this way i have saved a lot of HP - thus increasing quest drop possibility (since i kill more monsters at a stretch).

IGN: BullsI IGC: Bow archer

P.S. I do not remember the level restrictions of this quest. I will post it asap. Or someone can do it.