Does Sword HK sucks?????

onestepcloser.9

Post by onestepcloser.9 »

Theres a mixed feeling to whether Sword or Mace is good..
When a HK char is made, in my opinion go mace.. HKs in these maps dont need the extra defence coz the creeps dont do much damage.. For solo/questing, mace is the way to go..

If u are a HK who wants to lvl real fast, go in parties to higher lvl maps, better go sword coz that little extra defence can save ur butt ;)

Come Hatrel. Lets just say u are a HK lvl 130, just G9 and u have a good MACE set and a 4+ elemental SS. U go start hunting in Hatrel Maps. You'll find it surprising to see how ur HP dips even though u are on breath.. U will deal good dps but u have a problem tanking many mobs at the same time.
On the other hand, a sword HK with a good set and a 4+ ele SS, tanks much better and does almost the same damage. Its the Crits that matter and imo, I've seen swordies do good damage with a SS..(lvl 8+ weapon).

If u are the lucky ones who get WZ and lvl ur set up, then mace will really kick some *censored* in Hatrel. Mace will only Rock if u have a VERY GOOD SET(Good opts + lvl 8 set)[Advice: Go Armory for mace HKs and you'll see the difference..lvl6 armory gives 120 extra defence only taking out little of the dmg]

Swordies on the other hand will TANK much better and also deal VERY GOOD DAMAGE..

Coming to G10, imo, SWORD FTW! Theres no force in A3 that can touch a full G10 Sword HK. Trust me.

Anyways, HK= Immortal.
Dakiller

Post by Dakiller »

Trust me

Synchro Rocks!!

go Sword G10 and wear G9 mace pants...

mace boots while hunting creeps and Sword boots against Players

and at 163

wear Mace and Sword G10's

Mace pants and Weapon

remaining Sword items

and Use the same formula as give above

Mace boots fr creeps and Sword boots fr Players
Falkonray

Post by Falkonray »

Dude .. All characters and all classes are the same....

Mace hk are good at evasion and seord ant critical hit rate.....Mace has eles more where has sword has basic def more....It all depends on the game play you perform thr....If at all only 1 class i a hk rulz , y would thr be a creation of a swrd hk.....every 1 is eqully important.....

A G10 lvl 10 swrd shield itself gives 150 defence....but in same way the mace shield has lower def bt strong ele defence....calculatin thm results in same...
Mace hk rocks in hunting , n sword in tanking......Play together n letz rock the game..
Memoramaster

Post by Memoramaster »

every char class has 1 subclass whose opts are unmatched by ay other

archers give 99+% critic with g10 max fatality g9 uniq and archer mercy
mages are well known for thier imba damage
worriors can tank twice more than any other if both stand nude
sword hks rock in evasion
i have seen suru bossing.
even if i didnot healed him he was not going to die and he did never pot

sword hk rocks in evasion
The Phoenix is back
Have no fear Phoenix is here
Landshark
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Landshark »

phoenixxx wrote:every char class has 1 subclass whose opts are unmatched by ay other

Sad u never got to go bossing with a pro mace hk :D

When i used to go bossing with darky we used to discuss which booze is better while mobbing 10 - 12 bosses(those days 155 was highest lvl in server :P)
Zartha

Post by Zartha »

JaxIsBack wrote:
phoenixxx wrote:every char class has 1 subclass whose opts are unmatched by ay other

Sad u never got to go bossing with a pro mace hk :D

When i used to go bossing with darky we used to discuss which booze is better while mobbing 10 - 12 bosses(those days 155 was highest lvl in server :P)
Bro .....ever went bossing wid a pro Sword Hk??
:D...They also Rock... :)
Zartha

Post by Zartha »

Xfactor wrote:brrrrrr
nw listen 2 me
mace roxx
till g9 what i have seen and researched out
till g9 mace roxxx
when a character is made go mace
coz @low lvl maps whr a hk can heal up!!!and save himself
have better attack
when u start hunting hatrel
no worries man
now everyone has a mp ring
so if u wanaa do solo questing
bor urself and hunt
but remember bor remains fr 12secs bt its better 2 put bor after 10secs
u just need 2 be highly active and till the time bor exists mob is
X_X

ok nw fr swordies
man they have a very balanced attack wid ss they rock!!!!
defense we all knw good
bt i prefer mace attack
bam bam
and sword's attack
is like slow and steady though swordie's are little faster so it compensates attack bt a good lvl ss is needed wid swordies
i myself knw this

rest depends on gameplay
hk's are awesome
Baah..Buddy..U tok bout bossing....a sword Hk can Beat a Mace Hk netym on bossing :)....
A Mace Hk cant Tank all the bosses in t3 at one tym.....whereas a sword Hk..Wid rb 6 n Imba Set..Cn tank most of them..wat else...The aura mag e just has to Fury...^ ^..n the Hk just heals himself on bor :)...!!!

IGN : Zartha
Zartha

Post by Zartha »

Guys...Sword Hk cn lvl up faster in T Prties..But slow in Solo...he cn compensate in solo..only when he has a lvl 10 weapon wid AA.....But a mace hk cn go solo easily on bor :)......And ya....g10 mace Hk = Wzmachine :D......And G10 sword hk = S3xyness Personified ^^.. :)
Sunbtros
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Sunbtros »

dood new era has already begun... nw a new class of hks is introduced..ie.e hybrids... c all knows
blade hs imba defence.. nw if u hv defence of a blade n wat if attck of mace n accuracy of mace...

:)

i went hybrid @ 157..G 10 blade n G9 mace... using mace pnats boots n gloves n rest is blade... attck is higher than a mace hk wid G 10 on lvl 150

n lower attck of my blade cnt b matched by a G 10 mace hk even at aura 5

nw defence i guess mace hk has max defence @ 160 on bor wid full G 10 set is..1800+

on g9 set here is 1970+

so here is the difference n also in wars.. if u use dex ur attck mastery cms in handy.. n ur defence already rocks..whereas in case of mace hk.. in war on dex his attck suxx like hell as he ahs blunt mastery n moreover..due to his armoury his attck is further reduced..
on 1 on 1 in case of non dex.. mace cn win but on dex...swrd hk is invincible
Memoramaster

Post by Memoramaster »

well what i was discussing jax was that every char ha something more than others and in case of hks that is evasion possible only for swordies
The Phoenix is back
Have no fear Phoenix is here