Does Sword HK sucks?????

Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

Zangetsu wrote:only expectional Game play can make Swordies win over Mace...
hmm... Point noted. Please help me in attaining moksha (exceptional gameplay) :P
IGN : Greendragon
Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Duhyou »

1 exceptional game play or stupidity on the opponents part or majorrrr lag.. :D
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Dsafjkkjh

Post by Dsafjkkjh »

Green noob...so polite...one of the best gameplay I have ever seen.....well we all are late latifs, I ask questions in Nov 2006 and get answers in 2007 and I reply them back in 2007 yr end :P

Gone Sword till 90....went strg till 110 and changed to mace....planning to put all lvls in Def now to go Sword....

Grifindorr
Now Its just for Forums,GO hack it
Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

WildWind wrote:Green noob...so polite...one of the best gameplay I have ever seen.....
omg... thanks for that buddy. :P
Angeloflove

Post by Angeloflove »

swordie's dun suck...actually i prefer swordie....but i think i'll take that risk when m at 159 or 160....swordie's need to be at a really good lvl to fight macers....actually swordie's are one of the best balanced chars after a macer....nothin like full G10 swordie can beat a macer or smthing like that!!

synchro is better for swordie....blood line is screwed but accuracy and crit rate are sexed out....going synchro is good when u dun have G10 pants or boots...when u have boots...swordie boots are better...Crit rate is compensated by SS and IMBA crit evasion....

i've also played swordies....vilrond and kryptonite....they pawn far better than macers....but SS and lvl are very very important....if ur going sword...1st thing u shud do is ...max out ur accuracy....friggin max man..25%...get that and u'll pawn...and as far as gameplay is concerned GD is an ossum player....i lost touch with hk's after playing LAM....dun have my same old speed....and 1 more thing....when ur playing a macer against a swordie...make sure....u have KW and the opponent doesnt have BOR....and swordie's are supposed to use a variety of strategies to beat macers....incredible strategies....Fastvinodh is one more exceptional swordie apart frm GD and aires....control ur opponent's mind....make him think u'll be concentrating on bulbing him and crap...just remove BOR and pot ur way to his defeat...he'll be busy bubling u....harass him for arnd 2 mins like this...keep buffing urself...when his bar is a lil' low....and he's bulbing u...search fr the opportunity when he's not buffed and start hitting him...sword's steady attack will help....macer=X_x

but once a macer knows this trick...forget abt even using it!!
my suggestion is to go as a macer till 145 and then shift to sword....if ur going sword dun compensate on options...spend ur time on maxing out ur set....friggin max...and make sure ur whole set is lvl8 or lvl8+ if possible...
and get ur weapon to lvl10 with AA...

very few swordie's have made thier mark on this server...

ex: GD and Aires

~Adios!

IGN:Dakiller
IGN:Lookatme
Angeloflove

Post by Angeloflove »

BTW....i've got the suckiest gameplay on the server.....

and i love figting GD when it's spiking hell in arena....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lesbain

Post by Lesbain »

say anything swaries r the best in hk class
it is the only char who can easily tank red at g9.
though mace also can but there is a chance of death.
Cavalarcher
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Cavalarcher »

@ LAM...
You are absolutely rite !!! :)
I already said GD rocks in gameplay !!! 8)
And also in that thread "Best gameplay"... Author GD... the HKs having the best gameplay... who are my favourite... as i posted... is Fastvinodh, Aires, Suru and Darky :D
IGN: Cavalarcher (Xbow)
IGT: Spiral Darkness (My own KH)
IGL: 12x (No more leveling)

College life started... Diploma in Civil 1st Year... Sad can't play any more
Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

Cavalxxx wrote:@ LAM...
You are absolutely rite !!! :)
I already said GD rocks in gameplay !!! 8)
And also in that thread "Best gameplay"... Author GD... the HKs having the best gameplay... who are my favourite... as i posted... is Fastvinodh, Aires, Suru and Darky :D
ha ha ha ha ha
All those ppl metioned above are among my Guru's :D
I would like to mention some more ppl.
1. Krisbhaii (old one)
2. Dakiller (first mace hk who beat me easily even with my best effort and made me think seriously about pvp skills :) )
3. Old Xplode (When i thought i knew 50% about pvp... he proved me wrong and then i was bent on learning rest of the 95% he he)
4. Ruthlessrat (the one who i had the most problem tanking) :D

Thanks,
GD... Noob And Trying to Better himself :)
Dsafjkkjh

Post by Dsafjkkjh »

Most love topic??? Its 2008 and its still going on huh?
Well I must say I left the game because of exams(Graduation) and it really paid me off...70% without ATKT's in Semester 5 and its Sem6 exams on 21th April....will be returnin back in 5th May with chtr named Trizon.......

Till then lvlup...because I am going to ask for help in Lvling...Wz :P

Bye bye till then........HK rocks till Core!!
Now Its just for Forums,GO hack it