tell me abt blood mage n wht it is?

Thunderia

tell me abt blood mage n wht it is?

Post by Thunderia »

hi guys i just wanted to clear the concept of blood mage.can smeone gv me a good explained idea of blood mage n how to convert your mage into
a blood mage
Wararc
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Wararc »

ok nw 1st of all dnt cm into forums and post a ques just like tat try to use the search button or u will get flamed by ppl like hell in game and on forums as well

check this link

http://forum.a3india.com/viewtopic.php? ... blood+mage
IGN: GodEvil

Krissi
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: tell me abt blood mage n wht it is?

Post by Krissi »

Hi Guys,

If anybody notices this post, juust wanted to know a little about blood mages. I know almost everything about blood mages, but had small doubts.

Like when u start putting points in vitality, 90 or 100 or whenever, when do you stop?
I mean how many levels of blood is considered appropriate or is it like u keep going blood till 160 :D
Krissi

Post by Krissi »

Any mage to answer my question?
Csstriker

Post by Csstriker »

Krissi wrote:Hi Guys,

If anybody notices this post, juust wanted to know a little about blood mages. I know almost everything about blood mages, but had small doubts.

Like when u start putting points in vitality, 90 or 100 or whenever, when do you stop?
I mean how many levels of blood is considered appropriate or is it like u keep going blood till 160 :D
Technically, the more blood you have, the harder it gets to kill you even by A5 and harder it gets to kill a high level monster by you. I hope you know this fact.

Optimally, 3.5k-4k bar is enough to finish grandia 15mozmo & 15Eel quest once u enter map without refilling by a 160 mage. U have to calculate in a such way that your HP bar must reach considerably close to 3.5k and above if you reach 160. So calculation gives u a hint when to start/stop, I mean at what level u have to start/stop increasing points on vital..
Calculation like
Vital points(VP) at each level up x No. of levels left till 160 = (u get result)
(result got) - 3500 or 3600 or 3550 (minimum 3500) = (you get result in -ve)
(-ve result) = Required to increase on vital at each level up.
is this what you were asking?
Krissi

Post by Krissi »

Hi,

Yup...this is what i was asking...and you gave the best reply...cant get better than that. :)