Mages Rock !

Furiousblade

help

Post by Furiousblade »

hi all a3 players

i want to know everything about mages.
i want to know the points distribution best for mage?
how could i improve the level of my weapons and armour?
inspite of being lvl 20, my weapons is still of lvl 1.

what is non- elemental, elemental and blood mage?
what is the difference between them?
which is the best one for hunting monsters and PVP?
which one should i go for and when and how?

plz give me these details i will be very thankful to u.
i also want to know which monsters drops which item and scrolls mostly?
so that i could easily hunt for scrolls and other items.
dredpker

Post by dredpker »

WHY CAN'T YOU READ THE OLD POSTS??

NO SHORT CUTS, GO READ!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bladerxrz
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Bladerxrz »

i m at lvl 23 now,,kinda enjoying the game at this lvl, the best way to avoid pk when someone chasing u is to use a homeportal scroll & port back to village..... ha ha ha... and if u wanna tease a high lvl if pked ...just go back to the map ...kill the monsters he's killing from a range ( as i a mage : i use power thunder as its got huge range) ..if chased port back to village... hehe hehe... :twisted: :twisted: but this works only against those players who dont have ranged attack...

i know i m inviting trouble... but u gotta know my name in the game.....

hey dredreck... are rizshi & faddish really rare...cos i found so many of them & sold only for 10,000 wz... :( if u can let me know some more rare scrolls ...i would not repeat the mistake...
i have got 3 degrade jewels ... what would be the ideal price i should quote... :?:
Bladerxrz

Post by Bladerxrz »

sorry i meant to ask question to dredpker not dredreck :) :) :roll:
Bladerxrz

Post by Bladerxrz »

I m at level 33 now...
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

FIRST OF ALL,

MAKE A STORAGE CHARACTER TO SELL AWAY STUFFS OR YOU WILL BE FORCED TO GIVE STUFFS AWAY TO FRIENDS AT LOW PRICES!

THEN DJ CAN NOT BE BOUGHT FROM HATREL, SO QUOTE 700K FOR EACH, UJ SOON CAN BE BOUGHT FROM HATREL, SO SELL AWAY ALL YOUR UJS FOR 2 MILLION EACH FAST! YOU HAVE ABOUT ONE MONTH OR TWO TO SELL YOUR UJS AT THIS PRICE, BUT SOON PEOPLE WILL BE USING THE SAME EXCUSE FOR BUYING IT AT LOW PRICES, SO SELL THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

RARE SCROLLS:
RIZSHI, FADDISH, STRATZ, SHIELD, HOLY WEAPON, KARRAZDAM 1, FIRE FIELD, CHASER, HOLY WHISPER, MIRAGE, ULTIMATE WHISTLE, EXPLOSION, COLD/THUNDER FLAME ARROW, KETURA 3 OR 2, DEMON HUNTER, BREATH OF REYDAN...............................

BASICALLY ALL HIGH LEVEL SCROLLS WHICH ARE LEVEL 1 GO FOR ANYTHING ABOVE 1 MILLION! SOMETIMES STUFF LIKE ULTIMATE WHISTLE, WARRIOR CRUISE AND NEARLY ALL MAGE SCROLLS GO FOR ABOVE 8 MIL!
Bladerxrz

Post by Bladerxrz »

I am at level 62 now.. just posting it .. so that i can come back n check the dates..
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

Dude, take a screenshot of ur char stats each time u lvl up and are at 0% of the next lvl, and save it somewhere. There's no need to give us a status update each time u lvl up! :lol:
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
Silverstone

Post by Silverstone »

arre guys ive got a mage lvl 65. im mostly found in granita in olgocs room or in the C2 or R2 coz u get nice items there........ well carode rocks for earning money anyway isnt it ???
Silverstone

Re: Mages Rock !

Post by Silverstone »

Shadowfaye wrote:Hey people,

If you have a mage, tell me about it here. Hopefully in time I will be able to start some kind of mage collective. If you have screenshots post them here as well! My own mage is Valkyrie, you can see her around Quanatos or Elkenver , mostly hunting amadryses :) . I am level 13 .
ya ive got a mage named Silverstone lvl 65......... a start for a collection .... tell me when u want those screenshots and gimme ur id!!!!