Mages Rock !

Hellspawn

Post by Hellspawn »

Shadowfaye wrote:
Hey people,

If you have a mage, tell me about it here. Hopefully in time I will be able to start some kind of mage collective. If you have screenshots post them here as well! My own mage is Valkyrie, you can see her around Quanatos or Elkenver , mostly hunting amadryses . I am level 13 .

whos said mages rok

i say hks rock
Traitor!!!
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

radbadprad wrote:
Shadowfaye wrote:
Hey people,

If you have a mage, tell me about it here. Hopefully in time I will be able to start some kind of mage collective. If you have screenshots post them here as well! My own mage is Valkyrie, you can see her around Quanatos or Elkenver , mostly hunting amadryses . I am level 13 .

whos said mages rok

i say hks rock
Traitor!!!

What Traitor??? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Carnage

Post by Carnage »

I agree with you bhavik. Mages are cheap. My lvl12 warrior defeated a lvl 19 mage in PVP. Warriors rock!
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

overlord6 wrote:I agree with you bhavik. Mages are cheap. My lvl12 warrior defeated a lvl 19 mage in PVP. Warriors rock!

and hks too :lol: :lol:
Hellspawn

Post by Hellspawn »

I agree with you bhavik. Mages are cheap. My lvl12 warrior defeated a lvl 19 mage in PVP. Warriors rock!
Hey, i will not tolerate mage bashing here. i was the mage who was defeated. Yes, lvl 19 vs lvl 12. Ya, in PvP. Yes, I am ashamed. Happy?

Lets all just agree, that each class has its own strengths and weaknessess, shall we?

(After all, I remember A rather high lvl HK, losing to a rather moderate lvl Mage.)(The fact that I got killed in a single Fire tornado should be completely overlooked)

Cheers!
8)
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

Hey in PvsP a Mage will get owned by almost anyother class but in MvP and in a Leveling up and party support a Mage is the best .

and BTW I am a HK lvl 21.
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

mavericknh wrote:Hey in PvsP a Mage will get owned by almost anyother class but in MvP and in a Leveling up and party support a Mage is the best .

and BTW I am a HK lvl 21.

is there mvping here

i mean r there boss monsters :evil: :evil: :evil:
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

Did you see the in game videos?fight with boss?chk it out its cool.itll be in the trailers folder in A3
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

Archers!
A petite archer will kick all you burly asses.
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

tinkerbeast wrote:Archers!
A petite archer will kick all you burly asses.

sad there r no hunters here....

waaasa....im missing m hunter :cry: :cry: :cry: