Dex Mages Built for Hatrel

Bloopers

Dex Mages Built for Hatrel

Post by Bloopers »

HI

Hmm stop guess works and I would like to tell you something -

First offall Robust lvl 6 requires 31 passive points..
So lets see stats at lvl 131 of NON-ELE mages

Go g7 blood till 131 lvl - You can tank 2 to 3 Hatrel bosses at a time with Hp absorb and 1 with Mp absorb with Robust lvl6. Healer Required. Mp wont go infact it will recover. HP bar will be 2724.

Go g8 blood till 131 lvl - You can tank 2 Hatrel bosses at a time with Hp absorb and 1 Hatrel boss with Mp absorb with Robust lvl6. Healer Required. HP bar will be 2244.

Go g9 lvl 131 - You can tank 1 Hatrel boss with Hp abosrb compulsary Robust lvl6 and FellumerG. Healer Required. Hp bar will be 1764. +200F(G).

Damage on Bosses -

g7 blood - 1700-1900 Deokhon lvl8 staff (Cemos and P2)
g8 blood - 1800-2000 Frigg lvl 7 staff add+33 attk (Cemos and P2)
g9 - 2100 - 2400 Mio lvl 6 staff (Cemos and P2)

Defence and Pots Capacity on Lvl 131 with Robust lvl 6 -
Note: Defence plays an important role in mage built higher the defence less you get hits by monsters.

g7 blood def - 320-380 (depends on Shue and lvl of Armour)
pots - (HP/MP) = 54480/44000 approx. (Robust lvl6 affect HP/MP)

g8 blood def - 360-420 (depends on Shue and lvl of Armour)
pots - (Hp/Mp) = 44880/44000 approx. (Robust lvl6 affect HP/MP)

g9 def - 470-530 (depends on Shue and lvl of Armour)
pots - (Hp/Mp) = 35280/44000 approx. (Robust lvl6 affect HP/MP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now as Premsundar told you want game easy then go for blood as per required.. you wanna make it intreasting keeping life on wire go g9. I have gone through lot of builts even super super blood thts lvl 62 Non ele 30% mount g7 with Hp bar 2700+ on lvl 117 without robust..
But...

See my defence was 268 so I use to get lots of Hit and my Hp pots use to drain as anything..
I could tank many bosses but the result was Pots draining faster and Attack was even low. So getting inexcess blood also has its disadvantages.

So if you wanna hunt bosses and PK better go g8 blood.. Easy built you can switch to g9 in Epi3 or at lvl 150.

If you have made Mage only for Mob-bossing thts 2-3 bosses at a time with your friends as Healers go g7 blood.

If you like to lvl up faster after lvl 130+ No bossing only solo hunting even in hatrel maps go g9.

Advantages of g9 (Maybe Prem didnt tell) -

G9 Non-ele Mage Set gives Passive CritHit, Magic Evasion.
G9 Ele Mage Set gives Passive Critical Hit Evasion, Evasion.

Defence becomes so high (Perfect SS with atleast lvl 70)
Tht monsters hits Less and Usage of Pots is reduced. Whereas g8, g7 mages get good amount of damage but its not noticed due to high HP bar.

Please note been G9 you should play in Lag free Environment as you have be fast on fingers.. Skills requied.

Hope it helps everyone about mage builts and fundamentals of blood.
Please correct me or give me feedback about any wrong information specified.
Last edited by Bloopers on Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bloopers
G9 Dex Mage
Johnwayne

Post by Johnwayne »

Good post showing pro and cons of all the builds.

I think Full G8 is the optimum build, gives good def and attack and also one step from G9

I carry over 60K pots so can tank like a warrior. will be more comfortable with Robust 6

The biggest decision is when to change to g8 !!!!!
Wararc
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Wararc »

nice post dude ,
infact my cafe mate was also turning blood at 65 ad buying 30% non-ele stuff, now he is re-consedring about it , nice post he may be hlpd by this,
IGN: GodEvil

Bianaaa

nice

Post by Bianaaa »

nice man now ever body got their answer about blood mage and when to go blood and which is better for there hand (mean their keyboard speed)

Thanks Man
Bloopers

Post by Bloopers »

Thanks everyone for replies :)
And If any more queries please ask me here or even in game.. I will be pleased to give information and my personal views. Thank you once again.
Lovethegirls

Post by Lovethegirls »

nice

i got all ans . on g8 blood is a good thing . zoc u are g8 and going blood
is coool.

but my question is that if some one is on 130 lvl g7 . tell me i change the class to normal or conti going blodd till reach my hp bar 2445.

zoc it is very difff to get g8 mounted set in game.
Bowen

Post by Bowen »

Ty blooper fr this. Ive got this doubt ever since i got my friends mage to play(ranibabe). But i was thinking to go G8.5 and then go blood. Then i can hunt and also survive in hatrel maps.I need ur help on one more topic
-Will a SS with all attack ele,double attck+def,1 def ele be enough. Cause mages have sad defense, but a mage with 100 extra defence and survive fr longer time.Do i go with this or make a perfect combo?
entis_spamplz

Post by entis_spamplz »

bloop rox :D
Hola Aint No1 Copying me
Copywritten So Dont Copy Me

Quit a3 long back :)
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

hey bloopers! ... any info on archers?? :D
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Bloopers

Post by Bloopers »

sparkhammer wrote:Ty blooper fr this. Ive got this doubt ever since i got my friends mage to play(ranibabe). But i was thinking to go G8.5 and then go blood. Then i can hunt and also survive in hatrel maps.I need ur help on one more topic
-Will a SS with all attack ele,double attck+def,1 def ele be enough. Cause mages have sad defense, but a mage with 100 extra defence and survive fr longer time.Do i go with this or make a perfect combo?
To get a pin-point advantage over every situation you face you need to be prefect in every single point and attribute you get. I suggest if you have a perfect combo of shues take your time making a perfect SS, now you will face difficulties and lot of efforts but will pay you off in future. You can go for a 1ele short SS combo too but you will find a bit more damage say about 80+ for hatrel bosses. Like Ice Def missing you'll get a bit more damage from P2 boss, Light def missing then from Cemos and a Fire then from Krajl.

Personal suggestion if you have perfect combo better go for perfect SS, else you can make 5ele SS and later in your 150's try to exchange your SS with perfect+ Wz.

Also buy Early Bird1, Early Bird2 on lvl 101, 102 if possible gives a lot more boost to shue xp in S1 and P1. Dont take any other passives till you get your SS well above 60, 70+. Reset passive and start with your Robust Max.

Any future assist needed you can pm me anytime in game.
Last edited by Bloopers on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bloopers
G9 Dex Mage