Comparison between Ele & Non ele Staffs(G4 & G5)

Bhalchandraa

Comparison between Ele & Non ele Staffs(G4 & G5)

Post by Bhalchandraa »

Hey guys...i did some research on elemental and non elemental mage G4 & G5 staffs( http://a3.igamesasia.com.sg/weapons_mage_center.htm ) and i found that the G4 & G5 non-ele staffs in comparison to the ele staffs do a lot more normal damage!!!

Aren't ele mages supposed to hav a greater damage than the non-ele's???
:?:
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

the basic damage is almost same. but ele mages gain on account of elemental attack that u put using gems. ele numbers at higher levels go to almost insane level.
Bhalchandraa

Post by Bhalchandraa »

i was refering only 2 the G4 & G5 staffs,y is there a higher damage for non-ele's???&
there also lies another problem...i can put 3 rubies in my staff(shihill-lvl2) but can put only 1 topaz!!!
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

All those numbers u get from gems have a certain limit. If u hit the limit, u cant put any more gems.

Whenever u put gems on it, it randomly regenerates a number of that elemental attack on your weapon. Ideally u should stop if u have got the elemental number at a decent high level.

So far as staffs are concerned, until g6 the maximum elemental numbers for ele and non ele staff does not differ much. Hence its obviously better to be non- ele mage till G6. From G7 onwards ele staffs start getting too high ele attack, go ele then.
Bhalchandraa

nice

Post by Bhalchandraa »

i think i will do just that
destroyerz2

Post by destroyerz2 »

hmm warrior_bala=mage....
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

JUST HAVING A STAFF WITH HIGHER DAMAGE WON'T DO, THE DAMAGE YOU DO ON CREEPS DEPENDS UPON YOUR STATS TOO!

WHEN YOU ARE NON-ELE YOUR INT IS LESS THAN THAT OF ELE MAGES BUT HAVING A STAFF WITH HIGHER ATK WON'T BE THAT GREAT AS YOU NEED THE STATS TOO!

ALSO AT LOWER LEVELS ELEMENTS AREN'T SUCH A BIG DEAL!

THE DAMAGE CHANGE IS MINIMAL COMPARED TO HIGHER LEVELS!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

destroyerz2 wrote:hmm warrior_bala=mage....
He must have started out as a noob with a warrior like 90% of the noobs who start the game...then he saw the light and the error of his ways and chose a more interesting character type to play! :twisted: