g9 & g10 spear

Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Duhyou »

kadruu wrote:lol Arthas...sometimes you get so engrossed with your knowledge that you don't even get the basic question. Everone knows that different characters will have different damage as per the equipments they have and their own build. As I said, I have never played warrior but just wanted to know the approx damage they do.
Not engrossed. I answer to the point. And it's the best way to - u know wat.. :D
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Tigerfighter

Post by Tigerfighter »

the final answer --dhestril doesnt has a range..kerrdhestril has..so u can just get down to a pillar n kill the kartere..cyberdevil had shown the screenshots of doing that..Good old frnd Cyberdevil invented or introduced this trick to a3 n Salute to him!

TigeRfigHter
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Offtopic point: Do we still find syber tigers in india..?
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
Pero

Post by Pero »

KerrDestril Onwards You Get the Range to do it ! ..But i do Remember Reading Somewhere it was Some other g10 Warrior who found it out ..not Cyber ..!
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Found by someone else but was first posted on the forums by CyberDevil if I remember right...
Saht Ramakrishnan
Misteroldie

Post by Misteroldie »

sah_t_rama1 wrote:Offtopic point: Do we still find syber tigers in india..?
Sybertiger had left the game and DONATED his character to Sabhay(The guy who plays Naushad now) or rather Mr.Sabhay begged and cribbed to Sybertiger for his character..!! :roll: :roll:
Sabhay,anyways got Sybertiger banned and now is working his way to get Naushad banned too..End of Story..!! :x :x
You said you a gansta but you neva pop nuttin'
You said you a wanksta and you need to stop frontin'

Regards,
cola_drinker
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

What did I ask you? What did u tell me?
Saht Ramakrishnan
Ridickrock

Post by Ridickrock »

rofl!!!.........cola thought bout the player Sybertiger!!......lol......and arthas (i think)is askinf for syber tiger (animal)......

If i m rite its too funny :)

and......if i m wrong.....i m too funny..!! :lol:
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"
Tigerfighter

Post by Tigerfighter »

lol..btw arthas sybertigers may exist in northern himalayas..but uve got TIgers in ramthambore..jim corbett..etc. :lol: Ramthambore is really a cool place n lets hope u visit it...n chk urself..

TiGerFigHter
Ridickrock

Post by Ridickrock »

spibatman wrote:lol..btw arthas sybertigers may exist in northern himalayas..but uve got TIgers in ramthambore..jim corbett..etc. :lol: Ramthambore is really a cool place n lets hope u visit it...n chk urself..
TiGerFigHter
:shock:
TIGERfighter knows too much bout tigers :P ..... don convert into a tiger now :D
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"