help me if u guys done wont my warrior to be deleated

Balliarcher

help me if u guys done wont my warrior to be deleated

Post by Balliarcher »

hi all,
i have a 120 lvl sword warrior Kikikiller, i hope most of u know abt him. he was the most power full character at his lvl capable to pk character up to lvl 135.....i had a 70 lvl super sue at lvl 120 which is a big thing, i had once opened my character in a private cafe wher was key logger on 24 feb and my character was hacked on 28 feb my every thing was gone my unique weapon, best g8 sword warrior kit of game& my ss, gms helped me that time and retrived my stuff for which i m thank full to tham but i was not able to change my profile after 28th feb and i again got hack on 9th march now gms have given me just nude charactre :-(, and thay r not retriving my stuff back i have spent 60000 on my character in last 1 year i m just class 12th student and or merge of falling in class 12 due to game..... my character is now a lion with out claws & teeths in amazon jungle....who cant hunt....lvl 90 player are able to pk me.... all those who r read this and is playing game do know how difficult it is to make a ss and get a unique in game..... pls help me to get my stuff back......or my all hard work,time, money spent will be wasted as i have to deleate character i cant play game like that..... i m even ready to help all gms in any matter in a3indis from my town dehradun and repost many bugs to tham.... just get my stuff back.... if thay want thay can impose any penelty on me thay can take away my all lore but altest give me ss, unique back

all pls ask gms to get my stff back

thanking all
mayank gautam
Kikikiller
fat4l1ty
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by fat4l1ty »

what a waste of money.. spend 60k and just reached lvl 120... and at 120 u can kill 135+ :lol: :lol: :lol: nice joke
Balliarcher

hey

Post by Balliarcher »

Dera who so ever u are u know my kit options and SS lvl and uni lvl
all are very good its second best set of sword warrior in game after Saheb but i can pk him in 20k hp left soo that y i m asking GM's to return kit and u know how i spended 60,000 in game that iis i only have done Quests and u know my lores on lvl 120 its 5lak+ soo that y its i wasted this much amount my relations with every merchant is 30% soo please dont make my character jok in public i m asking u for help...

thnking you
Mayank Gautam
Kikikiller :(
fat4l1ty

Post by fat4l1ty »

I am not making joke of you... i can understand from what you are going through after losing your Set, SS n Unqiue.. But ifyou have details who has your set or hacked you than only we players can help you..

If we tell to GM they will never listen to us...

I am sorry if you felt bad of my comment
Hakuronsama

Re: hey

Post by Hakuronsama »

moonlight666 wrote: i only have done Quests and u know my lores on lvl 120 its 5lak+ soo that y its i wasted this much amount my relations with every merchant is 30% soo please dont make my character jok in public i m asking u for help...

(
30% Wid all the merchants in town..........i dun think dats possible :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ridickrock

Post by Ridickrock »

lolzzz.......dude 30% relationship wid all the merchants????!!!!!!

Wid 500k lores...i think u can get to 20% relationship only......if all 500k lores are from 1 merchant........

I had more than 600k @ 124 but still m at 20% wid yarmoo.......u tellin 30% wid all the merchants??!?.....wtf?
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"
mod.foog

Post by mod.foog »

Have you reported your problem to the GMs?
Balliarcher

aree man

Post by Balliarcher »

sunoo i have told too all GM's and talked to many ppls i have got conformed detail that who hacked me its a mage named Iwaysify and a warrior named Sotu who play frm only that private cae where i made that mistake and guys u know Iwaysify is banned due to hacking case of my character soo but her value of 80-100 mil bt my stuffs value was of over 500+mil
as
350m-SS lvl 70
uni weapon lvl 6 with ad att-100 mill
second best kit-100 mill
so cost it up guys
and all my inventry stufs 1 g9 weapon sword and 1 pants with no opts and over 30 stg boxes soo u guys can calculate my stuffs value
but still gm not helping me out re...
i Spent 60,000+cash becaz whn i started the game i didnt knew ne thing wbt game till lvl 35 i hav hunted in memora field and elkanver thn i started doing Quests which the only way i know for lvl up he he...
i nvr leched my character and still GM,s not giving my stuffs back...
and u guys know i always tell GM,s abt Bugs going on in game and the character who are doing these bugs but still see what had happened with me only...
thnking you all for supporting me
Mayank Gautam
Kikikiller :cry:
fat4l1ty

Post by fat4l1ty »

4get ur Set, SS, Uniques.. noting is gonna come back.....
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

He's right about that. You might get your char back but all your items might be taken away under the pretext that they were hacked.

There is nothing much you can really do about it other than deletin your character..

G 8.5 wont make a difference to them when G9 and G10 did not..

Dont hate me for this..am just tellin yu not to keep your hopes high..
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?