Okay mr Shat rama.... tell me this then !

Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Duhyou »

Exactly! Am just expressing my views. You guys need to work lots harder than you are right now cause of the competition these games are gonna bring up..

A3 has a lot of potential and a wide range of possibilities. I guess you people could do much better.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Xploddy

wat is meant by passive skill

Post by Xploddy »

sah_t_rama1 wrote:1. Episode 4 (unless Tower Event is open and finished successfully in Epi 3)

2. Will not be dropped by creeps. Need to be bought. Yes. The Scroll required to buy is dropped by the creeps. Its not exactly a scroll. Its these inscriptions in Mandarin.

3. No more passive's will come. These are done. Only skills that will be acquired are Special Skills and Hybrid which come lot later on.

4. There is nothing like hidden passive skills on items. What you are talking about are G8 G9 and G10 unique sets (not weapons) mind you.

5. Not increase drop rates but increasing crafting luck and all ..Yes. A few such rings and necklaces are called "Redyan's Necklace" .. "Ring of Billmade" .. "Horns of Rubal" -- What you ask for are just side options. The main options on these rings and necklaces are mindblowing.

I hope this helps you.
:oops: :oops: :)
Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Duhyou »

Err. You didnt say much but I guess it helped you. If it did, then nice.
Grrr Saht, Stop making senseless posts. LOL.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?