war stats afer 140+

Vyom

war stats afer 140+

Post by Vyom »

okies heres another one of my insane thoughts...after a warrior hits 140 in a particular class ( be is sword, axe , spear ). whats stopping him from adding to the stats in which he lacks. :oops: :oops:

bear with me on this. i.e an axe warriors bane is is poor def conversly a sword warior has sucky attk.

so how about the sword warrior starts putting in str after 140? is it possible after certain lvls ( im not sure how much ) that he can equip axe for that class i.e g10? :? :?

in a similar manner can a axe war put points in dexterity ( after hitting 140 )? to add to his def??

:shock: :shock:

well i havent done the maths,,,anyways let me know if this is even possible or not?
Hakuronsama
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Hakuronsama »

nah u wont be able to equip a g10 sword if ur an axe warrior an go full dex till 160 even...i donno how many stat points u get for lvl 161 plus....... an anyway y wud u wanna do dat ....u shud conentrate on makin full set g10 first an even after dat ull hv to spend even more for max opts an stuff...

well if ur a swordie den ya i guess addin to ur attk is a good idea..... but for an axe its way better to go blood rather den add to def after 140....
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

HE CAN WEAR THE BLOODY AXE AROUND 163-164.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm your biggest ally and your worst nightmare...
Techoknightx

Post by Techoknightx »

its better to go BLOOD instead of stats
Bl00dy
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Blood wont help the warrior in anyway.They develop enough defense and HP line by the level of 140. If they wish they could go blood for 5 levels after which all they can do is first set stats in such a way that they can use all the three classes of weapons (G10)
G9 unique can be worn at level 140+. So it's better they set their stats. That'd take them to level 157 after which they have to put either totally in strength or defense.
Axe warriors totally in defense, spear in attack and sword in attack.
This is the perfect strong build for a warrior. Nothin else.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Deathgod

soooo

Post by Deathgod »

so if i am 140 plus axe warrior.. i shd start puttin all my points in dex or str or vit ??? u say dex.. but whats the whole point ? might as well put in vit ??
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

If you put ur stats into Dex, you will be able to use all the 3 G10 weapons much earlier after which you can either continue to set your stats right or you can put them into Vitality and go blood.

But it is always preferred that you get the capability to handle all the three weapons of the same grade that your primary weapon belongs to!
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
a3_spammer

Post by a3_spammer »

naaaaaaaaaaa sword warriros can wear the axe onliy at 160 + if they pu t all stats points in strength....so its better to go in blood and go tank 3-4 bosses at a time :lol:
IGN:..............
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

There is no point in tanking 3-4 bosses at a time..

Warriors will have to end up doing melee if they want to boss efficiently..

and the way you put it...if u use a mass skill on a mob of bosses..it's gonna take htem foreva to kill them...
Saht Ramakrishnan
Misteroldie

Post by Misteroldie »

A G10 Axe Warrior can use G10 Sword at level 164 and G10 Spear at level 152(Put all stats in defence after 140)..!!

A G10 Sword Warrior can use G10 Axe at level 164 and G10 Spear at level 152(Put all stats in attack after 140)..!!

A G10 Spear Warrior can use G10 Sword/G10 Axe(Any one) at level 152(Put all stats after 140 in defence to use G10 Sword or attack to use G10 Axe),He can use both at level 164..!!

Hope i got it clear enough..Explained it from the very start to help you understand better..!! :D :D
You said you a gansta but you neva pop nuttin'
You said you a wanksta and you need to stop frontin'

Regards,
cola_drinker