Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Duhyou »

entis_spamplz wrote:then u get no crit hit rate
wats the use then ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

its like 1% instant death
even lessss
1% if you are a leecher..never forget that your favors in the game add in to a lot of natural abilities..the crit hit rate..evasion etc..literally all the points..

Fatality is like one of the best skills out there..!!
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u mean relations with all NPC or a particular like kaduru\yarmo for options ???
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Favors dont only exist for the NPC' Shops but also all the other parts. Literally each and every action you do in the game affects your favors. The way you hunt to the amount of pots spend, all of them affect your favors..

Its a total long list to post here...!! Just too long..!!
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

sah_t_rama1 wrote:Favors dont only exist for the NPC' Shops but also all the other parts. Literally each and every action you do in the game affects your favors. The way you hunt to the amount of pots spend, all of them affect your favors..

Its a total long list to post here...!! Just too long..!!
Please post the list... we dun mind even if there is more than one post...
I am pretty sure this is one thing everyone will want to know.
IGN : Greendragon
entis_spamplz

Post by entis_spamplz »

yea plz post the favours
Hola Aint No1 Copying me
Copywritten So Dont Copy Me

Quit a3 long back :)
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

I believe in giving examples of what I've seen and played to explain the best...

Ankeetsinha was lvl 141 when he got the Grace... He immidiately changed stats and started using the G10 Spear... Before which he was blood.. i.e. 11 lvls blood...

He could tank Carl before he changed to lvl 140 Spear Stats... The moment he changed to Normal 140+ stats 2 SHOTS RIP!!!!

Who says Warriors need not have to go blood... What U guys saying "Warriors are for KILLING??"... Warriors are NOT meant to kill in wars... They r meant to TANK!!!! U think U can even reach Archers and Mages??? In wars Warriors Tank while the rest kill around them...

Going Blood is not a bad option at all.. Infact it enhances ur primary attribute that is to TANK!!!! U think the stats give U ne dmg or def??? I wud anyday go for 300 more HP line than 10-30 more dmg....
gamingboy27

Post by gamingboy27 »

ritual wrote:I believe in giving examples of what I've seen and played to explain the best...

Ankeetsinha was lvl 141 when he got the Grace... He immidiately changed stats and started using the G10 Spear... Before which he was blood.. i.e. 11 lvls blood...

He could tank Carl before he changed to lvl 140 Spear Stats... The moment he changed to Normal 140+ stats 2 SHOTS RIP!!!!

Who says Warriors need not have to go blood... What U guys saying "Warriors are for KILLING??"... Warriors are NOT meant to kill in wars... They r meant to TANK!!!! U think U can even reach Archers and Mages??? In wars Warriors Tank while the rest kill around them...

Going Blood is not a bad option at all.. Infact it enhances ur primary attribute that is to TANK!!!! U think the stats give U ne dmg or def??? I wud anyday go for 300 more HP line than 10-30 more dmg....
FINALLY SME PRO PLAYERS :P..... ACCEPT THAT WARRIOR CAN GO BLOOD :D

:twisted: :twisted:
Wararc

Post by Wararc »

yup warriors can go blood even i m 120 blood its just enhances ur tanking abilities, as far as me i went blood fr staying longer in hunting ground and f bossing in hatrel maps, coz my danage on hatrel boss is low so i m accompanied by a archer while i tank the boss she finishes the boss r range and it works out really nice.
IGN: GodEvil

Wararc

Post by Wararc »

wow ritual is back to forums , welcome back dude
IGN: GodEvil

Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Fine. I'll make a post about the the favors. Just gimme a lil time. Need patience to type it all down..!!
Saht Ramakrishnan