Warrior stats after 130+

Vyom

Warrior stats after 130+

Post by Vyom »

hey guys,
Answer me this, after a warrior has reached 130 and there by G9. is it a good idea for him to start putting points in Vitality.or should we continue putting poitnts is str and dex as we always have?

:? :? :?

Well , thats about it.There are a lot of good G9 warriors out there.let me know your opinion on this .
Cursedblade
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Cursedblade »

well if u are saying a warrior to go blood....that wont quite work out.The more damage u inflict on them the more ur chances of winning and warriors anyway have more hp than a blood mage at same lvl...so there is no need actually to go blood for warriors.

I was told that Ankeetsinha had turned blood and was creamed. :wink:
Dont fear!!End is NeaR!!CuZ CB is Here!!

The message below is true
The message above is false
Wararc

Post by Wararc »

well i support CB coz wariors hav the biggest hp tank , still if u need more vitality buy rowbust and get a mp ring for urselves, coz rowbust will decrese ur mp tank and warriors hav the least mp,
IGN: GodEvil

Smartvishal

Post by Smartvishal »

GO FOR BLOOD!!!

G8 BLOOD

G9 BLOOD

G10 BLOOD

IT HELPS A LOT IN PVPING BETWEEN HK VS WARRIOR

CARRY LARTEKK AND ISHNIS EVERYTIME ..WHEN U ARE GOING TO CHALLENGE HK .... USE LARTEKK AND WEAR CRUISE CONTUINLY ....WHEN U ARE WEARING CRUISE THEN TRIED TO HIT HK AS MANY AS U CAN ....IT WILL DECRES HKS HP TANK ...HKS ALWAYS PUT BULB ON U ..EVERYTIME WEAR CRUISE AS HE BULBS U..IT WILL DECRES HKS MP POTS ...AS UR MP GETS OVER ..THEN USE ISHNIS ..FOR MORE DEFENSE AND ELEMENTS DEFENSE...AS HKS MP OVER ..THEN HK R.I.P. CAUSE WARRIOR HAVING MORE HP TANKS!!!

FOR PVPING WID HKS SPEAR IS BEST !!! AND AXE IS GOOD..TOUGHEST SWORD WARRIOR!!!

AND YEAH ALWAYS CARRY KRAYHON TOO AND LARCS LIKE HELL ..CAUSE MATCH WILL BE MORE THAN FOR 5 MINS ..AND PRESS F1 F2 DONT USE 1 AND 2 KEYS FOR HP AND MP !!!

I WASTED AROUND 5 MONTHS IN ARENA FOR LEARNIONG THIS PVP TRICKS ..IF U WANT TO KNOW MORE TRICKS THEN PM ME IN GAME OR ASK HERE ...IF U GOING TO PM ME IN GMAE THEN ASK WHETHER ITS REAL YUDHISTER A.K.A. SID !!!

WARRIOR ALSO CAN BEAT HKS!!!

:twisted: :twisted:
U DONT KNOW ME IN REAL ..WHO I AM ..SO BE CAREFULL!!!

IGN=YUDHISTER-THE BEST SWORD WARRIOR

Duhyou

Re: Warrior stats after 130+

Post by Duhyou »

etienne wrote:hey guys,
Answer me this, after a warrior has reached 130 and there by G9. is it a good idea for him to start putting points in Vitality.or should we continue putting poitnts is str and dex as we always have?

:? :? :?

Well , thats about it.There are a lot of good G9 warriors out there.let me know your opinion on this .
It is stupidity for warriors to go for being blood. They are pure melee. Without a better weapon, they cannot move anywhere until they get special skills.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Helpingheart

Post by Helpingheart »

gamingboy23 wrote:GO FOR BLOOD!!!

G8 BLOOD

G9 BLOOD

G10 BLOOD

CARRY LARTEKK AND ISHNIS EVERYTIME ..WHEN U ARE GOING TO CHALLENGE HK .... USE LARTEKK AND WEAR CRUISE CONTUINLY ....WHEN U ARE WEARING CRUISE THEN TRIED TO HIT HK AS MANY AS U CAN ....IT WILL DECRES HKS HP TANK ...HKS ALWAYS PUT BULB ON U ..EVERYTIME WEAR CRUISE AS HE BULBS U..IT WILL DECRES HKS MP POTS ...AS UR MP GETS OVER ..THEN USE ISHNIS ..FOR MORE DEFENSE AND ELEMENTS DEFENSE...AS HKS MP OVER ..THEN HK R.I.P. CAUSE WARRIOR HAVING MORE HP TANKS!!!

AND YEAH ALWAYS CARRY KRAYHON TOO AND LARCS LIKE HELL ..CAUSE MATCH WILL BE MORE THAN FOR 5 MINS ..AND PRESS F1 F2 DONT USE 1 AND 2 KEYS FOR HP AND MP !!!

I WASTED AROUND 5 MONTHS IN ARENA FOR LEARNIONG THIS PVP TRICKS ..IF U WANT TO KNOW MORE TRICKS THEN PM ME IN GAME OR ASK HERE ...IF U GOING TO PM ME IN GMAE THEN ASK WHETHER ITS REAL YUDHISTER A.K.A. SID !!!

Lolz conclusion, warriors needs all kinds of uniques for winning HKs ? :P

If u want to go blood get passives some how, do not disturb stats.
For example axe warrior is for pure attack. if he goes blood the attack
decreases and becomes like spear or sword warrior, then there is no
use in being axe warrior . * Blood is bad * if u use stat points, bettergo for
passive.

thanks,
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

madrock wrote: Lolz conclusion, warriors needs all kinds of uniques for winning HKs ? :P

If u want to go blood get passives some how, do not disturb stats.
For example axe warrior is for pure attack. if he goes blood the attack
decreases and becomes like spear or sword warrior, then there is no
use in being axe warrior . * Blood is bad * if u use stat points, bettergo for
passive.

thanks,
Evident. But you need to understand that HK's will need all the Uniques they can get their hands on once warriors get their Special Skills.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

dumbo head.........if warriors will get skills what the hell u think others will get .............every chars get skills...........the simple coz HK defeats warrior is BOR and take karna outta it coz warrior can take its damage frm same lvl HK..........actually its g9 unique spear a warrior need to kick HK.........not to mention its necessary for a warrior to hv a uni sword as well with g9 uni spear otherwise even aftre having g9 uni spear warrior's RIP ! ! !
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
entis_spamplz

Post by entis_spamplz »

gamingboy23 wrote:GO FOR BLOOD!!!

G8 BLOOD

G9 BLOOD

G10 BLOOD

Cruise requires 250 mp
reduce requires around 30
ahem ahem
arent we lost smwhere :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hola Aint No1 Copying me
Copywritten So Dont Copy Me

Quit a3 long back :)
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

abhishekngu wrote:dumbo head.........if warriors will get skills what the hell u think others will get .............every chars get skills...........the simple coz HK defeats warrior is BOR and take karna outta it coz warrior can take its damage frm same lvl HK..........actually its g9 unique spear a warrior need to kick HK.........not to mention its necessary for a warrior to hv a uni sword as well with g9 uni spear otherwise even aftre having g9 uni spear warrior's RIP ! ! !
You bloody G9 noob warrior. Let me brief you in on some information.
STFU if you dunno a crap about special skils.

Did I ever deny that HK's wont get special skills?
Do you have any idea what skills they get and what they dont?
Warrior's special skills are way better than what HK's get. HK's can only dream of them.
Thats what I was saying.
Bloody Noob. There is no necessity to prove your living. It sux anyway.
Saht Ramakrishnan