warrior vs mage vs holyknight vs archer-same lvl, same time:who is the one that survive's(generally)

Warrior- First legendary Knight
72%
Mage-woman with magic
No votes
Holy Knight-Fastest blade
13%
Archer-stealthy
16%

Total votes: 32

Sreeke

Post by Sreeke »

crap- it all depends on time to time, options to options, no one can decide
Last edited by Sreeke on Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Libby
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

warrior

Post by Libby »

i guess warrior, coz he hav the highest dex,def and melee attck and also as its g9, warriors got all kool skills :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Enosh

hmmm warrior

Post by Enosh »

warriors rock when they are g9, warriors cud survive untill last coz of their defence and dexerty.but hks can heal... hmmmm they finish the mp by using skills and cant heal at end...archers and mages huh lessss hp....... :wink:
Typhiosion

Post by Typhiosion »

hmmm.....archer i guess !! (my view is based on the current episode)

but wait till warrior unique weapons r out :twisted: :twisted: then all will know the true 'power' of a warrior :twisted:

Candrolas

Post by Candrolas »

typh007 wrote:hmmm.....archer i guess !! (my view is based on the current episode)

but wait till warrior unique weapons r out :twisted: :twisted: then all will know the true 'power' of a warrior :twisted:

AHEM
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

WITH UNIQUES AND EVERYTHING! WARRIORS WILL TAKE THE BACK SEAT!

HKs WILL KICK EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER CLASS!

TAKE MY WORD. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Meverick
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

HK the undefetable.

Post by Meverick »

dredisback wrote:WITH UNIQUES AND EVERYTHING! WARRIORS WILL TAKE THE BACK SEAT!

HKs WILL KICK EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER CLASS!

TAKE MY WORD. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i heard that if we consider all classes at there highest lvl possible that is 165 with the best armours and weapon ever can be worn , its hk who is goona kick all other's asses.
is it true can any 1, give me proper reason? :shock: :shock:
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

IT'S AN HK ALRIGHT!

IN THE BEGINNING HKs DON'T SEEM TO RULE AT ALL, COZ THEY HAVE LOW ATTACK COMPARED TO WARRIORS ARCHERS AND MAGES, BUT QUITE GOOD ON DEFENCE CONSIDERING THE DUMB SHIELD THEY GET [THE DEFENCE ON THEIR ARMOUR IS A BIT LESS COMPARED TO SAME GRADE OF OTHER CLASSES]!

BUT AFTER LEVEL 130 THE DEFENCE GETS BOOSTED SOO MUCH AND ATTCK IS ALSO CONSIDERABLY HIGH PLUS THE MP PROBLEM GOES AWAY WITH 50% MP CONSERVATION RING CALLED LARRTEK WHICH LITERALLY DOUBLES YOUR MP TANK!

PLUS THE HKs HAVE LOADS OF BUFFs WHICH BOOST THEIR DEFENCE[BREATH OF REYDAN] AND ATTCK[KARNA WEAPON] FOR A SHORT PERIOD BUT THE NET EFFECT IS FATAL TO ANY OTHER CHARACTER CLASS!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kraygaun

Post by Kraygaun »

It can not be said exactly as if all 4 are below lvl 50 then surely warrior will rock. If all 4 are between 50-99 then also chance uf warrior surviving is more but hk can also survive if he uses his skill intelligently.

And if all 4 are 100-129 without passive skills fully opted set warrior can survive easily if he have cruise lvl3. After 130-160 it is hard to say as it depends on their skill using but no chance of mage; i m considering archers as i have seen SPICA killing greatest of warriors and hk easily.

And after 161+ all 4 wid their special powers i can assure u a good player who can handle warrior well will survive not for one war but for second fight also in between these 4's.

At last i can say that overall Warrior will rock!!!!! :P
Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Duhyou »

Dont revive OLD POSTS..!!!!!!!
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?