About MOnster Racing

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Phoenixflare

About MOnster Racing

Post by Phoenixflare »

can anyone tell me how exactly one should bet. as in what does the dividend thing?? can anyone give an example and help....
Tigerfighter

Re: About MOnster Racing

Post by Tigerfighter »

see

Week of water

Water elemantal dogs have more chances to win..

Dividend ratio like if 1,4 has div of 5.00 and 2,5 has of 20.00 its probaly 1,4 gonna win and u can also bet by looking speed vitality n all tht on dogs

GRR pluchir suxxxxx
TiGerFigHter

DarkLeGioN

YoU WeRe PawNed By A TiGeRs PaW!
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: About MOnster Racing

Post by Netdemona »

phoenix123 wrote:can anyone tell me how exactly one should bet. as in what does the dividend thing?? can anyone give an example and help....
Hi dude!

The basic things that people look for in the races are the following:

1. Which week is it? - Earth, Water, etc. Suppose the week is air, then the dog with air elemental has higher chances of winning. For this you can assume that 'air' is pushing this dog forward with extra force :)

2. Vital Statistics - The dog with higher speed/acceleration can have an advantage over other dogs. Do compare the cornering and stamina too. And lastly, vitality - Vitality means that the dog with lowest vitality can have a heart attack and die during the race, so better avoid this one :)

3. Dividends - This is the number that you can multiply with your bet amount to know how much you will win in case your dog wins. Simple observation is that the dog with lower dividends has a higher chance to win. Also note that dividends keep changing before the race starts, so check this. All in all, my observation is that the system tries to abnkrupt everyone. You can also see lanibia showing gestures to indicate this :)

Finally when you have looked at the above 3 points and made micemeat out of your brain by churning all the figures - ask the person besides you to bet for you :)

Also, the races do give some nice opportunities to all ... I have won big bucks only once ... but you need to bet big to make some difference. Come to think of it, if you bet 10K on a dog which is supposed to double your money ... all you get is 20K ... i can more money by hunting in that much time.

Cheers!
hemu

PS: Tiger, i agree pluchirrr suxxxx :D
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Phoenixflare

thanks

Post by Phoenixflare »

hey thanks guys.
i'll check to your tips and bet my luck (and some brains too)...!!
Jame
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Jame »

bullshit statistics man. :x :x :x :x
Just watch those races when the map becomes crowded.
The dividends just gets crazy and crazier.
When the highest stats dog wins all the races at first, and afterwards maybe it gets exhausted and doesnt win the races at all.
[DGenerationX]Jame
Finally level 120, next stop Supershue.

Temozian by default, Warrior by Choice.