Hw to kill renias in a3india sm tips!!

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Wararc
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Hw to kill renias in a3india sm tips!!

Post by Wararc »

hi all after cming back to game was wondering tat nt much ppl go to kill renias coz its damn damn tough, so m posting a few tips ,

strategy 1: u need high vry high lvl hk mercs best fr archers though, make hk mercs wid around 2k defnse and let ur merc tank renias, coz merc isnt a char it wont get stunnd frm renias and u can hit renias frm range 8 or 9 ,

party shud be like (4 archers wid atleast 2 ppl having good hk mercs, 2 rc hks , 1 good pan mage,) since exp lose frm renias room is removd so u can kill it widout losing exp.
only hit the renias wid lots of small snakes on head leave the decoys it spwans and try to use skills only like uw and explosion no mellee attck,

strategy 2: party required (2 good pan mages, 2 rc hks, 3 archers)
hit renias frm range 8 wid explosion and all whenreanis cms near u just the pan mage pans u to a distance frm the renias and u hit again ,
killing renias is a bit time consumng bt effective coz of the good drops.

hope tat helps
IGN: GodEvil

god_mode_xstyle

Post by god_mode_xstyle »

dude
well until u get a rebirth i dont think that stupid snake can get killed
its impossible
or even 165 lvl work
duh!!!
wat i am talking abt rebirths and and 165 lvl
and tht also in radyan server
:twisted: :P
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

Have u ever tried these tricks urself?
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Tigerfighter

Post by Tigerfighter »

tricks for killing ranias are already in forums and its neater ther just find :P
TiGerFigHter

DarkLeGioN

YoU WeRe PawNed By A TiGeRs PaW!
Weindians

Post by Weindians »

it is good but me need party member and good mercy then this trick can work nice :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am happy to see rains y in radeyan server ; it is real glad to seee all people to lvl uping in a3 game ; now we have good member and good mery also so we can kill rains easyly
Rulzz

Post by Rulzz »

welll dude
u think its easy????
huh!!!!

we 14 of us were allowed to kill renias in GOD more i.e. INVINCIBLE mode
and u know
wid a 160 lvl Mage and all g10+ party
how much time we took to kill it
1 Hour
and u know itss easy to say buddy
wat will u do of bosses sourrounding RENIAS...
they are 10+

and they spawn some 3 times in 1 renias kill

and u know wat..
if renias health is deacreased by 70% or some..
it creates 7 illusions and all got stun effect...

so dude
if u goota kill renias

we neeed 3 RC HK wid 165 lvl AURA
1 Pan mage wid 165 lvl AURA
and 2 Archers wid 165 lvl AURA

rest 1 place cud b given to ny1
warriors are helpless here coz since melling renias is a foolishness

coz it sincerely damages ur bar and gives a damage of 10k instantly..

rest...... GodS wishh!!

Post by Naaraku »

Yeah lol RR everythings right but always we can try u know.Without Aura mage all the God like effects just me X Darksoul Saberclaw linainverse antidote were able to make it split.Even after spliiting we knew wht to do and which one to hit but we dint have more candies.X can tank one shot from the Big snake nUuB.and if lucky even a HK too in BOR no one else.

Hope we get enough candies to go back again and try it out there.
Devlish

Post by Devlish »

The main thing is we have to go t4 from t1 itself, there is no tele to t3 :(

If some players get aura they can kill it in groups though it may take whole day, but rewards are awsome 8) 50% chance for soul(as per my knowledge) and grace and other stuffs :D
Biovolt

Post by Biovolt »

The whole fun wid Ranias is gone on the Indian server with the damn xp loss in T4 removed.. (
Iceguard

Re: Hw to kill renias in a3india sm tips!!

Post by Iceguard »

Eddie wrote:hi all after cming back to game was wondering tat nt much ppl go to kill renias coz its damn damn tough, so m posting a few tips ,

strategy 1: u need high vry high lvl hk mercs best fr archers though, make hk mercs wid around 2k defnse and let ur merc tank renias, coz merc isnt a char it wont get stunnd frm renias and u can hit renias frm range 8 or 9 ,

party shud be like (4 archers wid atleast 2 ppl having good hk mercs, 2 rc hks , 1 good pan mage,) since exp lose frm renias room is removd so u can kill it widout losing exp.
only hit the renias wid lots of small snakes on head leave the decoys it spwans and try to use skills only like uw and explosion no mellee attck,

strategy 2: party required (2 good pan mages, 2 rc hks, 3 archers)
hit renias frm range 8 wid explosion and all whenreanis cms near u just the pan mage pans u to a distance frm the renias and u hit again ,
killing renias is a bit time consumng bt effective coz of the good drops.

hope tat helps
Da i think you got this trick from TTa3 what u say is right but u didn't mention sm other points regarding it

As far as I heard from TTa3 Ranias has 3mil hp,Attack power rangng 2000-4000 and stunning skill and 2more things are to be noted

Unlike other creeps or monsters Ranias has hp regenerating power it regenerates 7k hp per second and it has another type of attack called instant kill i donno hwmuch % succession chance for it.If it suceeds the players even with any skill(ie)BOR or 100khp will die in 1 shot.So the guys who attacking it should give 10k+ damage continuosly to kill it and should avoid getting hits from it.But this instant kill or the stunning skill won't work on ur mecenary this is what wartool is trying to tell.
Last edited by Iceguard on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.