guide: how to heal when someone is tanking mobs of bosses

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Errethakbe

guide: how to heal when someone is tanking mobs of bosses

Post by Errethakbe »

I guess Saroj is better to comment on this :P but anyways....I have seen a lot of nervousness amongst HKs while healing a guy who is tanking huge mobs of bosses....so here are some tips on how to do it properly:

1) Preferably carry a mp ring ( ishinis should do )...in case you do not possess a mp ring, you should have a mp capacity of atleast 10k to be on a safer side!!

2) When you go with the player, if expects you to mob, be at a safe distance from the boss and try to conserve mp...try to conserve as much mp as possible...dont put on bor and karna when its not needed....you can mob without bor ...trust me...its a pain in the @ss but yes, you can!!

3) Chances are that you cannot tank bosses usually...so, preferably avoid running into a huge mob of bosses!!

4) Now, the player has got the mob....he is putting bulb on them, dont heal him while he is doing this!! Ask him to take care of himself!! Usually, the player will.....while bulbing, the player is moving...so, there are very high chances you will run into the mob as well!! Avoid this!!

5) SPam healing if u wish to in the beginning and once you assess the capability of the player and the damage that he usually suffers, heal him accordingly!!

6) During heal, if a creep is hitting you, dont panic!! Its usually HKs and mages who mob bosses....expect the mage to sleep and hk to bonezpa!! dont start running...use your hp pots!! if u wish to put on bor, do it very fast!! by that time, the hk would have pulled the creep....if its a ranger...expect the player to do something....you dont start running witthout informing the player....

7) Chances are that the player you are healing is higher than you!! So, it is sometimes better if you die saving him than he dying and you surviving!!

8) This is the arrangement that usually happens...so, notice the positions where you have to stand....

green dot indicates where you have to stand!!

example:

this is the other arrangement!!

example :

9) When you get a unique or a grace, dont run away!! Chances are you will find more rewards if u dont run away!!

BEST HEALER FOR ME : GREENDRAGON!!
Kiz
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Kiz »

Well an excellent post by anti :D very helpful indeed.

But I dont agree with point 5, spam healing at any point of time is a very risky business, simple reason is that heal has a delay time, like SB if u mistime ur heal the guy hunting is dead. The only time I killed someone i was healing was madmage in den by spam healing. I was so nervous seeing 3 boss mob(I was G7 :P) that i started healing like a maniac and he got killed coz my heal was mistimed. We both blamed it on lag, but later i realised it was my mistake.
Normally only G10+ mob bosses, so believe me they have a lot of evasion(unless they are not wearing any pants :P) So CALM DOWN!
Well the first part and positioning is clearly explained by anti, now once u start healing I have a very simple way to make it easy.
Keep ur pointer to the halfway of the bosser's HP bar(press F6 and open the HP bar tab) When the bar drops below the mark or is near it heal him. It is quite easy, and no matter what happens DO NOT MOVE. Sometimes I give more drops to darky than boss :P :D :lol:
ok here is a pic of how to keep ur pointer, this method is pretty easy.
Just Heal when hp bar drops. and do not move.
~MadJax
Greatshop

Post by Greatshop »

Jai Ho!! Jai Ho!!!
Avnash

Post by Avnash »

I liked the 1st pic with 3 hks :D of a3 india server :)

Nice tips :wink:
Devlish

Post by Devlish »

All healers of a3 must read this
Ahtnaver
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Ahtnaver »

cool post guys ! very enlightening !
later . . .
{ IGN: Ahtnaver }{ IGC: Sword HK @ Q }{ KH Leader: ÇØV€ÑÅц }
Tigerfighter

Post by Tigerfighter »

get a flying healer asap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[img][img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/176/ ... ko0.th.png[/img][/img]

TiGerFigHter
Kiz

Post by Kiz »

yeah and if u r an amateur its better u go healing darky in his smaller mobs, coz he can take care of himself even if u goof up
~MadJax
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

Nice ... Soon, i will also start mobbing bosses ... u guys can kill them :P
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Naaraku

Post by Naaraku »

But Jaxy remember one thing ,Ur healing darksoul i presume and the no of bossess is less.
When me,Anty and X goes we mob entire map that is of nearly 11 boss and keeping the pointer in the middle and w8ing is all not possible.even before u realize his Hp bar will be 0.so u got to spam heal and anty will finish all boss when my mp is around 5k.SOOOOOOOOO FASTTTTTTTTTTt and b33ch gets no drop and i get grace chu ha ha ha ha