PLz Hlp

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

wicked_gremlin wrote:Guidemax is stuck to the ground :P
Dude!c Guidemax can move.

Once i was checking out shops besides Torrbier ... n Max went to Torrbier n came back ... I said "You are not supposed to move, stand here quitely. This is a punishment!" :P
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Kazlmartoh
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Kazlmartoh »

dude guidemax can do lot more en standing there.

Here is one instance where he hlped me. I was doing the continous Q from sinere Vem to C3. There is a q in which u need to get sm Q drop from Vem. i hunted fr more en 1 hr. en i started flamming Max.

out of frustation he en replied tat. the Q drop is at the remains of temple and collect it. I went tehre and got it.
Naaraku

Post by Naaraku »

Blood mages have good attk as their lvl increases and tank like hell.G9 or G10 mages have good attk but useless when it comes to PVP or war.A place where unique rules they die like nothing.Well When DD was 139 and Xplode was a bit lower,X used to kill DD in one SB i was even there when that happened.that is how much sucky they can become.

With illmar too all they can do is pot and nothing else.couple of SB's and couple of shots from mace is enough
Naaraku

Post by Naaraku »

Blood mages have good attk as their lvl increases and tank like hell.G9 or G10 mages have good attk but useless when it comes to PVP or war.A place where unique rules they die like nothing.Well When DD was 139 and Xplode was a bit lower,X used to kill DD in one SB i was even there when that happened.that is how much sucky they can become.

With illmar too all they can do is pot and nothing else.couple of SB's and couple of shots from mace is enough