How to make Wz: Merc Auto hunt

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Bullsi

Post by Bullsi »

@ a3jugger

tried c1, was successful - both the Dmouleks and kasthols work - silent areas. (though with kasthol i had used pots for my shue)
r1 is fine if I go to the templers or staff hammerd area alone.
(I now have archer merc lvl 96 from lvl 93.) otherwise merc party with other players in r1 was really good (@r2 ent in r1).

let me first get to lvl 100, then will get help for hatrel from snipe

@ madrock

may be that is true, tsr might not work. it was just a start idea for test software.

i was planning more on the side of something like camstudio. cam studio captures all the screen from output buffer.
if it can tap the output buffer, it can also tap input buffer and there are machine instructions that push data into input buffers (something opposite to read input buffer). together this might work.
using small image processing can help intelligent use of pots and also tp to town when necessary!!! (--- one more step further can develop bots for a3 - but that will not be fun)

well, it sounds interesting to me. however, i just got some good news. i will be busy this summer. so i will have to pursue my intuitions later. but the problem of a3 roc being met or not still remains unsolved.

anyways good luck with merc lvl up.
Kazlmartoh
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Hi Inferno

Post by Kazlmartoh »

hey didnt c u ingame fr quite a long time. When r u cming online, we will make good party in carode or r1 to lvl up ur mercs :) :)