Early Bird buy or not to buy must read

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Vinamraghara
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Vinamraghara »

You all fogot about Exp shue....well tht element is the most important ..if you dont believe me...try making ss out of it.....damn difficult to make it... Wht happen to me was I was going for perfect SS...which is rare... I got All Attack Shue (with basic green+3ELE) and all DEFENCE shue.... sad Didnt get Exp wala shue..... so I had to find a shue with Exp+Defence+(Any defence ele)..to make it.

After THT I started lvling those at lvl 58...Im just 90 and my EXP bird is lvl 46 and My Attack Bird is 23..... I only lvled my Exp shue because it will give more of exp....but I dont know when I m gona have an SS...might be at lvl 140+..... I really think I should buy a EB1 and try to reduce it SIDE EFFECTS by ADDING OPTIN OF RAISE WZ in Boots...
Bullz

Post by Bullz »

Omg
How on earth did u think abt going for SS without any of the 3 basics
Never ever loose even 1 basic at all
Try to get a similar shue as 1 of urs but with raise exp also u will need eb2 also try to have raise wz accumelation in boots to compensate it. All this should probably belp enough.
By the way pm me in game i can help u with ur problem
I know someone who has all damage n raise exp shue u can convince n buy from him if u want.
Thanks
Cheter
Cursedblade

Post by Cursedblade »

I had to take eb2 cuz I was in reall hurry to make my perfect ss .
There are reasons for every action.If you have time you can make new characters to level up yor ss
Dont fear!!End is NeaR!!CuZ CB is Here!!

The message below is true
The message above is false
Vinamraghara

Post by Vinamraghara »

@ jhanishant28

No you misunderstood me...my SS will be like these :

All three Green elements ( Raise Attack, Defence , Exp )

All Three elements of nature ( Fire,Ice,Lightning)

only Lightning Defence

Critical Hit Rate

So got it..I never miss a Basic or wht in simple terms called as Green elements

Oh

Post by Guest »

so u need all defence n raise exp shue
well ...
you r may be 90 odd lvl but still its not late to start with a new combo. But dont go for the 1 u r having. I will suggest to stop raising ur exp shue as it already 58(15% raise exp).
First tell me your char type. Preferably contact me ingame i will suggest u properly.
Till i dont know that let me put both sides.
First you r a mage.....
Ppl say mages get to make SS fast as they can lvl shues fastest. I disagree....
They can only make it faster in terms of time and not lvl. The ppl who can make the SS fastest r leachers who barely lvl up solo. Hmm confused ?
In later stages 100+ ppl get more exp while submitting the quest than in doing it(I mean kiling the monsters). So if you r questing solo then forget abt SS even with eb it is not possible to make it any where arround 130. 1 needs fair share of questing and leach as it boosts the shue, but remember every person has a map to be n where he gets best exp n shue exp. Right now u r 90, first find out perfect combo for ur shue damage shue,as ur other shue is complete waste(dont mind).Never ever raise a 3 property shue as u will need 6 property shue to make perfect which is rare. Try to make wz asfast as possible in S1 or take a loan from friends n buy a shue that is ur combo or buy n new combo. But plz only go for perfect as when against similar opponent difference of even 1 ele also matters.

After all this you might be thinking that you has made a waste of ur char n blah blah...
Dont even think so
u can find out a perfect combo even now its not very late.
See i made SS when I was 120.5 odd. Now m 122.25 n my SS is at 58.5 so you see how fast a low lvl shue can be lvled up, provided u lvl it up properly. You should Lvl low lvl shues in S1 or P1 parties. I did in P1 party.
Now talking abt buying eb2 or not ...
See I think mercs have been introduced too early in the game. I m talking abt Hustler mainly, 500 extra damage is just too much in case of crit. I normally get 250 damage on Sword HKs of similar lvl but on crit it goes 1000+( I have hustler lvl 10 now). So it better to have SS as early as possible as it boosts ur position in the game.
I had many instances till now ....
Me n a friend were testing damage on each other ...
He is a sword HK 110 + i gave 2 hits each 1000 + n he was on the floor
:oops: :oops: :oops:
I never pk so it feels really sad :oops: :oops: :oops:
I dont test damade on similar lvl ppl at all now.
This was before SS
After SS
Now i get crits every 2 shots.
I was again testing damage with a friend worrior 140 + surprizingly i gave him again 2 hit both 1000+. Astonishing this is what SS can do with archer merc (hustler maxed). So make it as soon as possible but perfect only if possible.

Re: Oh

Post by Guest »

so u need all defence n raise exp shue
well ...
you r may be 90 odd lvl but still its not late to start with a new combo. But dont go for the 1 u r having. I will suggest to stop raising ur exp shue as it already 58(15% raise exp).
First tell me your char type. Preferably contact me ingame i will suggest u properly.
Till i dont know that let me put both sides.
First you r a mage.....
Ppl say mages get to make SS fast as they can lvl shues fastest. I disagree....
They can only make it faster in terms of time and not lvl. The ppl who can make the SS fastest r leachers who barely lvl up solo. Hmm confused ?
In later stages 100+ ppl get more exp while submitting the quest than in doing it(I mean kiling the monsters). So if you r questing solo then forget abt SS even with eb it is not possible to make it any where arround 130. 1 needs fair share of questing and leach as it boosts the shue, but remember every person has a map to be n where he gets best exp n shue exp. Right now u r 90, first find out perfect combo for ur shue damage shue,as ur other shue is complete waste(dont mind).Never ever raise a 3 property shue as u will need 6 property shue to make perfect which is rare. Try to make wz asfast as possible in S1 or take a loan from friends n buy a shue that is ur combo or buy n new combo. But plz only go for perfect as when against similar opponent difference of even 1 ele also matters.

After all this you might be thinking that you has made a waste of ur char n blah blah...
Dont even think so
u can find out a perfect combo even now its not very late.
See i made SS when I was 120.5 odd. Now m 122.25 n my SS is at 58.5 so you see how fast a low lvl shue can be lvled up, provided u lvl it up properly. You should Lvl low lvl shues in S1 or P1 parties. I did in P1 party.
Now talking abt buying eb2 or not ...
See I think mercs have been introduced too early in the game. I m talking abt Hustler mainly, 500 extra damage is just too much in case of crit. I normally get 250 damage on Sword HKs of similar lvl but on crit it goes 1000+( I have hustler lvl 10 now). So it better to have SS as early as possible as it boosts ur position in the game.
I had many instances till now ....
Me n a friend were testing damage on each other ...
He is a sword HK 110 + i gave 2 hits each 1000 + n he was on the floor
:oops: :oops: :oops:
I never pk so it feels really sad :oops: :oops: :oops:
I dont test damade on similar lvl ppl at all now.
This was before SS
After SS
Now i get crits every 2 shots.
I was again testing damage with a friend worrior 140 + surprizingly i gave him again 2 hit both 1000+. Astonishing this is what SS can do with archer merc (hustler maxed). So make it as soon as possible but perfect only if possible.

Thanks
Cheter
Vinamraghara

Post by Vinamraghara »

Well you are right...see my luck you will surely laugh at it :

Spamed around 10 mill got :

1st Shue OF all ATTACK (Green eles and nature eles )
2nd Shue OF ALL DEFENSE (GREEN eles and nature eles)

Wht was missing ? Experence (so i left defence shue)

I m ready to have a perfect SS combo: but at the moment I just have mearly 9 mill in savings.

I m also a sword Hk
IGN : Grifindorr

SO WHT I AM TO DO NOW ?

CONTINUE WITH THE ORIGINAL ONE OR TO MAKE A NEW ONE ?

PLS PLS PLS REPLY FAST : HELP ME TO PLS

AND I M QUESTER+LEECHER

I HAVE 100k+ LORES AT THE MOMENT.

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

HELP ME
Bullz

contact

Post by Bullz »

contact me in game as soon as possible
my timings 7pm - 11 pm weakdays
11am - 11 pm weakends
Wellthese r estimated timings...
Thanks
Cheter
Heavensdevil

Post by Heavensdevil »

Theres another way of making a ss though i always thought ill keep it 2 my self. If ur lucky enough 2 get 6 eles and 3 basics in 1 Shue............
And make it reach lvl 100 (tht will take maximum of 120 lvl by tht u must b having tht shue lvl 100). And then make a new char, transfer its shue wid no eles and basics to ur char. This shue will take maximum of 5-6 lvlz to reach 100 without neris (in c1 at lvl 50 it takes 2hrs for 1 lvl up without neris). After this combine this will b anothr easy way of makin perfect ss
Regards,
Noob (Read my name abv the post :roll: )

LOL <<< THIS IS THE BEST PART OF THE GAME GUYS NEVER FORGOT IF U STILL PLAY LAWL,LOL,LOLZ,LOLS,LOLZZZZ nd fkin Rofl
D®INK B33® ([]D [] []v[] []D)
FU(K †H3 F3AR ( II †† )
I)M IS H3R3 ( |_| []D )
Bullz

Ya right

Post by Bullz »

9 properties Shue :roll: :roll: :roll:
we r not here to crack jokes like this .....
Please post something meaningful .....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

errr .....
dont tell me u r serious :shock: :shock: :shock:
What is ur IGL dude
And how many millz have u spent on trying new shues from npc :?: :?: :?:
Thanks
Cheter