Early Bird buy or not to buy must read

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Bullz

Early Bird buy or not to buy must read

Post by Bullz »

Hmmm
First off all let me say ...
i know there r various posts on the forums on this
Here i m creatig this because all those are very much filled till 3 pages or so and no 1 will care to come that much inside and care to look at it

So here i go
I agree to all u guys abt two ways to lvl the shues as i have seen on the forums
1) creating new chars n lving other shue
2) Taking early bird nfor lvling shues
Here i m trying to post pros n cons for both as far as i think

the first opinion
well i think not a very good idea as lvling ur second shue u will need secong char,
then for lvling ur SS third char is required or u can take early bird with ur second char n lvl ur SS. In both ways u will have to leave the concentration on ur primary char n play other chars. Now obviously your other chars will be leached chars now biggest problem in such case is gettting parties and frequent breaking of parties. It is very difficult to leach. Also u will be kicked from a party as some higher lvl char wants to join. Then all that will start will only be dispute and not lvling of shue.

Also, well guys this is important, very important. In later episodes i have heard not very sure
1) For mages' attack power can be added in the shue n for other chars magic power can be added (Think in episode 3)
2) Also it will be required to make 2 SS as two perfect SS can be merged to make super duper shue (Think in episode 4)
Well guys plese tell me what i have written here is correct or not.
But i thick its very logical to have more damage as the game proseeds as after G10 there are no more equips but there are many more lvls to me achieved as ther is gonna be rebirth afer 165.

Now i dont think for making more 100 lvl shues u guys will be creating another chars or waste time lvling n delving ur second char (this will help u get shue lvl at lower maps)

opinion 2
well i agree with ritual as i go with this option. as 1 can hav 60-70 lvl SS
till 130.
But there are various problem with this type too.I am telling how to go on with eb in ur first char.
First of all remember take eb 2 onlyyyyyyy
eb3 takes 2 psps extra n also takes away 50 mills (too much) also total 200 gold is reduced per monster kill. :evil:

It all depends on the 2 types of shues
i will here divide shues in 2 catagories
a) Shues with basic defence n no basic attack
b) Shues with basic attack/damage n no basic defence
c) Shues with both

There are two types of builds
defensive n aggressive too
It all depends I am telling about the Aggressive builds first
As i think we should first lvl the defence shue as we suck at it.:cry:
once the shue is 70 odd feed some neris(M n Ls) n make it 20 -30 odd
by this time u should be in S1 and R4. ie lvl at 90+ now the monster give heavy damage here if u r just 90 but once u r close to 100 damage taken is very less. So equip the damage shue n lvl it till u r in S1. Again when r trying to go P1 or S2 equip defence shue. This way alterernately use the two shue. If u are sure you can make 20 mills in 1 lvl (from 101 to 102) or u can arrange it for eb2 only then buy eb1 at 101 else wait n buy both eb1 n eb2 at 102. As far as possible try to lvl the damage shue n take it to 100 as fast as possible as lvling them is very difficult later even when leaching as a little lag can get u down in higher maps like tao or even P1 as ur defence will be low when equip them. Once it is 100 it is more comfortable raising the defence shue. By this time remember to save all neris u get (Gs u can feed the damage shue). As soon as SS is ready feed it to the SS n make it lvl 20 -30. Here on starts the worst part as u neither have high defence nor high damage in ur SS. I think u will be atleast 120 by now n P1 should ne a problem without defence in ur shue(i mean high defence), once it is 60-70 + life becomes very comfortable. :wink:

Now for the defencive builds
hmm
lvling shue is so easy for u guys compare to ur counter build.
Start with lvling damage shue raise till 60 -70.U should be in S1 now, once u r abt 100 n ur damage is good on the monsters in S1 use defence shue so that it gets some lvl so that u can leach comfortably once it is 60 odd. Use damage shue for quests n defence shue for leaching. Rest after making SS the scene is same, try P1 n lvl 60 + so that it is comfortable lving in tao n other high lvl map.

For third type it is easy to lvl as ur second shue.
Last edited by Bullz on Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emal

nice 1

Post by Emal »

Thnx dude. Its a nice post

Thanking u,
Nolimit$
Smartvishal
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Smartvishal »

PLZ POST THIS USEFUL TOPICS IN ADVANCED GUIDE

IGN=YUDHISTER

:twisted: :twisted:

Bullz

thanks yudhi

Post by Bullz »

Hi yudhi Cheter here
wazza
thanks will do that now :)
Bullz

Something more abt shues

Post by Bullz »

Guys try to understand that the most important thing in the game r ur shues all other stuffs can wait a bit but dont mess with ur shues or u will regret for ever.
I have seen many guys in hurry of making an SS go for 3 ele SS even, in an evenly poised match even 1 ele makes a hell lot of difference. Also there is a myth that perfect SS is important for mages. Try to understand 1 thing in PvP mages mostly relay on SB to give damage which is very slow. by the same time other types of chars can hit about 3 hits easily
if they r close. that means even 1 ele missing for them is 21 damage/defence less but for others it is 63(21*3 as 3 shots hit) in the same time. Plz try to get a perfect SS combo as soon as possible. If u r thinking what is so big abt SS, let me tell u n instance. I was lvl 117 (i dont have robust or intelegence neither m i blood) my defence was arround 450(wasnt equiping defence shue), a HK came from behind as on seeing him i can say he was just above 130 n was having tuath lvl 8 n SS.He hit me 1 shot n i was on the floor. I couldnt believe my eyes :o . That is what something an SS can do. I m not trying to flame him here or trying to say anything abt pkers inspite that i never pk blah blah....
I m just trying to show its importance.

So keep saving for shues and try to get perfect SS combo, preferably try to get atleast 1 shue with all basics as it is far more easy to lvl as ur second shue and in ur first shue try to have raise exp and defence for aggressive chars else damage for defensive chars. The advantage of this is that by the time you r 70 this shue becomes 50 and u get 15% in jump.

Guys i did a big mistake of not taking early bird as early as possible (i took on 110+) i will not like you guys too to make the same mistake.

All opinions n querries are most welcome be it here or ingame.
Last edited by Bullz on Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks
Cheter
M@x!MoU$

Re: Early Bird buy or not to buy must read

Post by M@x!MoU$ »

hmmmmmmm.........

btw whn our SS gone 100 thn wht about passiv skill ?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?:

thn no use of erly bird : P

M@x!MoU$-------- The Great Winning
Bullz

Please read whole post properly

Post by Bullz »

err
I think i wrote in the first post that its not just 1 SS that is supposed to be made you need 2. Better I should say u need to raise 7 shues to 100. :shock: :shock: :shock:
How ?
In episode 4 you can combine 2 SS to make a Super Duper Shue.
2 shues 100 combine to make an SS
then lvl SS to 100
so total 3 shues r raised to 100

u need 2 SS so 6 shues.
Now when u combine 2 SS Super
duper SS is made(lvl 1). Again make it lvl 100.
Without EB you cant make 2 shues 100 even till 130 or may be 140. :cry: Forget about raising SS or ur second pair.
Now what do you say ?
r u still concerned about 2 passives :twisted:
Thanks
Cheter
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

WHY DO YOU WANT TO USE JUST ONE CHARACTER ALL THE WAY?

MAKE MULTIPLE CHARACTERS, TO LEVEL UP TWO SHUES, YOU NEED ONE CHARACTER. THEN FOR THE SUPERSHUE YOU NEED ANOTHER.

SO IN TOTAL 4 CHARACTERS GIVES YOU 2 SUPERSHUES. ON TOP OF THAT, IF ANY ONE PERSON GETS EB3 THEN YOU CAN GET MORE OUT OF EACH CHARACTER. IN THE END SELL OFF THE EXTRA CHARACTERS FOR REAL MONEY, BUY SOME NERIYIDARS FOR IT AND LEVEL YOUR SHUE.

DAMN THIS IS EASY..........BUT TAKES TIME.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm your biggest ally and your worst nightmare...
Bullz

Ya right

Post by Bullz »

omg dude dred how much time do u play every day :shock: :shock: :shock:
man 4 characters omg i dont get enought time to lvl my own char n u r talking abt making 4 :roll: :roll: :roll:
i think if i keep plying the original char my lvl will be far higher, if it is even 2 then the purpose of taking eb2 is served, also with this char 1 can collect money far faster to make it 30 mills. So wz spent in buying eb2 is also not of concern. REgarding using 2 precious passives hmmm....
I will say early in the passives required are different than that in the late game. ie u will any way be resetting it later. Dont take eb then.
Thanks
Cheter
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

HOW MANY HOURS DO I PLAY? A3? THEN ZERO. I'M CURRENTLY PLAYING OFFLINE GAMES OR NORMAL GAMES AS I PREFER TO CALL EM.

BUT MAKING MORE CHARS IS EFFECTIVE, YOU CAN MAKE EM IN DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS AND LATER SELL EM OFF. KINDA GOOD ON BOTH ENDS.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm your biggest ally and your worst nightmare...