A Gud Crafting Guide...

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Dapirates

Post by Dapirates »

Abe Hathi ghode wala, YOU CANNOT MAKE G10 WEAPON THROUGH UPGRADING BY RUNES NOOB.... neither can you make G10 weapon mounted by runes combination... there is only 2 way to get a mounted G10 weapon, (i) You must have a very very very very very good NPC relationship with the Blacksmith.... or (ii) You must be a GM :lol: :lol: so that wid typing few GM COMMANDS you can have a Full optioned 30% mnt G10 Stuff... 8) 8)
TrickBaby
Dapirates

Post by Dapirates »

kishanhathiwala wrote: even i had the same... but when i crafted from g7 to g8... it was 30% mnted... the thing is that i am g8 bow archer and i am using g8 30% mnted bow now if i make that bow G10, will it be 30%mnted if not, then if mount that weapon to 30% then will i be still able to wear that g10 30% mnted bow ?
Well noobie First of All GIVE ME YOUR IGN..
You cannot mount a G9 or G10 bow.. if u have good i mean great relationship wid NPC it can come out to be mounted.. or else It will Come Normal i.e lvl 1 and no bless no add. attack
TrickBaby
Bigdevil

SM1 TELL ME THE FORMULA FOR MAKING G9 UNI USING G8 UNI

Post by Bigdevil »

HI,
CAN ANY1 OF U GUYS TELL ME THE CRAFTING ITEMS REQUIRED FOR CRAFTING G8 UNI TO G9 UNI???
TALL ME PLZ IF ANY1 KNOW
THANX :P :P :P
Neoneo

Post by Neoneo »

trick.baby wrote:Abe Hathi ghode wala, YOU CANNOT MAKE G10 WEAPON THROUGH UPGRADING BY RUNES NOOB.... neither can you make G10 weapon mounted by runes combination... there is only 2 way to get a mounted G10 weapon, (i) You must have a very very very very very good NPC relationship with the Blacksmith.... or (ii) You must be a GM :lol: :lol: so that wid typing few GM COMMANDS you can have a Full optioned 30% mnt G10 Stuff... 8) 8)
abe noob baby... i know how to upgrade weapons... u dont have to teach me... and by the way that wasnt my question how to upgrade.... learn english if possible... u little baby
Greatshop
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Re: SM1 TELL ME THE FORMULA FOR MAKING G9 UNI USING G8 UNI

Post by Greatshop »

akshay_taarzan wrote:HI,
CAN ANY1 OF U GUYS TELL ME THE CRAFTING ITEMS REQUIRED FOR CRAFTING G8 UNI TO G9 UNI???
TALL ME PLZ IF ANY1 KNOW
THANX :P :P :P

Check page 3 of this topic before posting... Lazy guy :x
Dapirates

Post by Dapirates »

abe bh0sdike kishan kuttewala... chu†iye giveme your IGN .. well for you noob a$$hole let me tell you IGN mean IN Game Name.
l0de m@d@r first you post you IGN and then see.... :twisted: :twisted:

BTW my IGN: Trickbaby 8) 8)
TrickBaby
Avnash

Post by Avnash »

trickbaby
No abusives da.... Hati ghoda was in fact good :lol:

Edit ur post plz. wasiey bhi we all here with noob quests many time ;)

Hey can any1 plz tell me what can be the maximum npc relation %
is it 30%?

and another is someone said me giving mark of coolness to npc increase relation is that so?
And do lore points also count when crafting. :?:
Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Duhyou »

Havent bothered reading a single post.
Not many know of this guide. Pretty good I feel.
http://www.benzdesignz.com/A3/
Made by one of my country-mates. Good boy Benze.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Dapirates

Post by Dapirates »

Well let me clear you danger4all...
This kishanhathiwala's cafe is fill with hackers... may friends have told me this is Kishankuttewala's cafe were A3 is played have hacked many players starting from.. Heartthrob,Monsterslaye,Rokers,Sweetylovely and many more.. they have scammed many innocent players with their shue selling Trick.... So i want that this hacker Kishan Suvarwala out of this FORUMS... so i have used such abusive words...
TrickBaby
Holyfromhell

Rockpapa

Post by Holyfromhell »

biggest pker in a3 he pked many guys without reason i asked him why u pking all he told just i not like his name thats why i pked him then i am asked him do u like name Antidote then he told me nah i am waiting for lvling i will pk him also he is biggest *censored* in a3 pking temoz ppl without reason