Damn Noobs i will not Quit !!!

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Nixo
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Damn Noobs i will not Quit !!!

Post by Nixo »

Damn Noob's if u ppl cant run it then y the helll did u idiots make it paid do u think we are fool's to play paid for so many days and just leave the game what about our char's we made we wasted lots of money & time for building it @lest u could make it free and leave it as it is so that we dont miss our ingame frinds is this what u ppl give to ur valuable coustomer @last shame on u ppl's.
iam not leaving this just like that i need some compantation for my char and iam going to consumer court with all my bill's to make it down. ppl who want to stand with me mail me @ [email protected]. i need all ur help to make it done pls co-oprate.

ÑÎXØ
Hjkkhjkhj

Post by Hjkkhjkhj »

GOOD LUCK. :shock: SAYING GOOD LUCK TO YOUR GRANDSON I.E. AS THE INDIAN COURT WILL SURELY NOT HAVE SOLVED THE CASE BY THEN ! :P :P :P :lol:
Landshark
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Re: Damn Noobs i will not Quit !!!

Post by Landshark »

Nixoo wrote:Damn Noob's if u ppl cant run it then y the helll did u idiots make it paid do u think we are fool's to play paid for so many days and just leave the game what about our char's we made we wasted lots of money & time for building it @lest u could make it free and leave it as it is so that we dont miss our ingame frinds is this what u ppl give to ur valuable coustomer @last shame on u ppl's.
iam not leaving this just like that i need some compantation for my char and iam going to consumer court with all my bill's to make it down. ppl who want to stand with me mail me @ [email protected]. i need all ur help to make it done pls co-oprate.
Wish you luck with that :lol: :lol:

Sweethere

Post by Sweethere »

Hi, guys

I find a new game, "CountryWars". It is similar like Diablo. It is a free-to-play MMORPG. The game have some features other games dont have. e.g. #Knighthood, #Lottery System , #Monsters Derby Race, #Mercenary

The game is only 417M. but with good graphic. you can download it from CountryWars - Free 3D MMORPG Online Game.

TRY THIS ITS COOOOOOOOOL same as A3india in the starting.

And when you register do put the recommender as

djmike4

you will also get 10 points to buy items from Item mall eg Nari g red xp books, OPG UJ and all.

Will be waiting
Take care
djmike