the MYTH "warrior= maje=hk=archer"

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.

whose the best char?

warrior
44%
archer
21%
maje
36%

Total votes: 39

Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

abhi ..bro...there is no sense of cowardness in u tping man;; if the chicken shit opponet has to sed and stigma against tanking then u too have the option of tping...noone has the fukin r8 to call u a coward...thatsthe way the game is built ....if melee attackers cant reach out to rangers...they have to tp...if they reach rangers..rangers have to tp big time :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

abhi ..bro...there is no sense of cowardness in u tping man;; if the chicken shit opponet has to sed and stigma against tanking then u too have the option of tping...noone has the fukin r8 to call u a coward...thatsthe way the game is built ....if melee attackers cant reach out to rangers...they have to tp...if they reach rangers..rangers have to tp big time :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

Name: Redyan Necklace
Type: Necklace
Wearing limit: 1 lvl
Attack: 100
Elemental Attack: 45,45,45
Other Properties: Dec. HP/MP usage by %, Dec. in Fatigue by 50%, Normal Monsters kill at set ratio, Prevention of item loss upon death(murderers excepted)

can sum body tell wat the green colored STATEMENT IS ??????…..PLZ

has anybody got a mega super shue in any other server…can u post screenies..how do u get them..i mean what npc is used …and all that jazz ..
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

srry i copy pasted the scrap from my msword file so no pic and color...the statement"""" normal monster kill at set ratio'" wat does it mean????
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

diemoda wrote:Name: Redyan Necklace
Type: Necklace
Wearing limit: 1 lvl
Attack: 100
Elemental Attack: 45,45,45
Other Properties: Dec. HP/MP usage by %, Dec. in Fatigue by 50%, Normal Monsters kill at set ratio, Prevention of item loss upon death(murderers excepted)

can sum body tell wat the green colored STATEMENT IS ??????…..PLZ

has anybody got a mega super shue in any other server…can u post screenies..how do u get them..i mean what npc is used …and all that jazz ..

I heard that the ppl having redyan necklace have very high probability of killing the monster having high hp in a big critical ....but dunno how it is associated with kill monsters at set ratio...
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Gamerhere

Post by Gamerhere »

worror= free kils ( not for hks)
mages = frekil(only for archers)

rest depends on game play
Siggi's siggi's No moR3 siggi'S
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

oblivian wrote:worror= free kils ( not for hks)
mages = frekil(only for archers)

rest depends on game play

Mages free kill anyday belive it or not...try with a warrior same lvl with g9 uniq and get ur @SSS pawned in few shot..else if u wanna bark so much go fight with a g9 warr itself if u want to check out ur g9's strength or STFU

Abt gameplay...i'm not limited to warriors ...either be HK,mage,archer no probs what so ever
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)
Fravasis

Post by Fravasis »

technokid wrote:Pm : Abhishekngu .. he is into same bla bla shit like u :P

but he is cute
Abbe.... hain... ja be.. aand shand likhta hain... officer se itne kyu darte hain??? Archer sab ko marti hain... aur abhishek abishek kya laga rakha hain... uska set toh gaya na....:P ek set nahi sambhal sakta.. a3 sikhayega.... abbe ja.... noob
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

Fravasis wrote:
technokid wrote:Pm : Abhishekngu .. he is into same bla bla shit like u :P

but he is cute
Abbe.... hain... ja be.. aand shand likhta hain... officer se itne kyu darte hain??? Archer sab ko marti hain... aur abhishek abishek kya laga rakha hain... uska set toh gaya na....:P ek set nahi sambhal sakta.. a3 sikhayega.... abbe ja.... noob
Officer se darta hu...LOLZZ...i use to stand for 2 hrs in tao when officer use to be in their lvling party...and 1 refill of mine =officer 20 times tp...my bar didnt even use to move a bit either be grahsat's normal or munin....and at the end he use to leave party...you can ask Astinicious itself ,Transforme and all the others..even your T pals who use to be in party watching it all...tanked even your sexysam till 0 pot...1.2k critic on aura char..LOlz

I lost my char coz of me...yes but 1 more thing is that i can play any char better than you and make it a pawnage 1 all alone...i know about game more than ne noob mage like u so i share it with my frnds....any probs ??

Btw i can come back and rebuild my char w\o any probs..that too wid my own g10s ...i got hacked coz of my over-helping nature..which i wont have repeated if i wud hv got char back by luck or i wud hv interest left in game n rebuilt it...

but last year's DD made me frustrated from long time and now these issues have taken away my remaining interest from this server....

Waise you can play chars well so you died from an archer below 80..LOL
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)
Tigerfighter

Post by Tigerfighter »

Maje r00cks u n00bs and officer does 150-200 on me wid munin :lol: killed me once I was afk :evil:

Maje rocks
TiGerFigHter

DarkLeGioN

YoU WeRe PawNed By A TiGeRs PaW!