the MYTH "warrior= maje=hk=archer"

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.

whose the best char?

warrior
44%
archer
21%
maje
36%

Total votes: 39

Cavalarcher
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Cavalarcher »

Fatal1ty wrote:Its Mage not "maje"
He meant to say Maje (enjoy)... coz we can do Maje wid mages... :P
IGN: Cavalarcher (Xbow)
IGT: Spiral Darkness (My own KH)
IGL: 12x (No more leveling)

College life started... Diploma in Civil 1st Year... Sad can't play any more
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

Lemme make it clear

When Magexs and Ole fought
Magexs could never kill Ole untill his hp was 0
Ole can surely kill Magexs in few shots if she tries tanking ..even w\o lag and dc ..he will w\o any probs
Other terms- any warr can surely take mage's 2% whereas mage cant do that she have to do sudden attacks like that of grahsat archer and i dont remember dieng to grahsat except 1nce in my 2 yrs...

For EPI5-
Mage can still sed and stigma\fury but now they have very less chance of winning whereas earlier they had surity with this technique since a warr now can gain the lost bar due to cruise\high cruise, skill similar to HP absorber of mage .

Btw with svarog lvl10 wid AA and normal 130 lvl stats w\o sword mastery a warrior with high cruise 3 makes more damage compared to what i use to make with g10 spear lvl10 wid AA and mastery 5 in a3 india...

so i wont say mages can have 100% chance of winning EVEN with Sed and stigma\fury technique at later EPI..coz a mage LOSES WAY MORE HP even with this technique whereas a warrior SAVES FAR MORE HP..i guess all are sensible enuf to understand what i'm saying ...it has logic which i had mentioned nothing in air
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Cecilarch

Post by Cecilarch »

all chars hve advantages nd disadvantages yaar......nd its not chars tht matter.....its gameplay...i knw guys who gave a tough fight wit warrs to hks.....besides...in map...if a warr does a suprise attck..... :roll: :roll: :roll: ....god saves u.....no matter wat u r...mage hks.......archs r as it is history if they don t run
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

again afrosini cums up with the same old diplomatic statement..huh..nice one... :roll: anyways nope all chars are nt same...

abhi07 warrior wont win against maje unless she allows him to cum near
..no biasness trust me... :( even in epi5..
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

Spout has same range as that of Fury\stigma and 100% accuracy

In Magexs V Ole fight at 161...i wonder how many spoutrens went missing...spout has 100% success and in damage as well it rocks...

Mage can win but i dout against all warrs at same lvl....(sword,axe can fall easily though :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: )

The factor which is absent for warr currently is skill like mage's HP absorber and cruise cuts the bar half of the warr and hence lowers his tanking ability

-Endurance will recover the complete bar lost by High cruise

-High cruise gives tremendous attack compared to current's cruise which stands nowhere in comparison to make high dmg

-Valor will not allow mage to remove high cruise and gives a warr full opportunity to Hit a mage 1st in arena or map

- Now here is some bonus in warr's tanking ability
Endurance already gets warr's bar to normal while HC is on but Clotty blood turns on HP absorbing ability so when mage and Spear warr are hitting each other even from range fury\stigma warr will loose even lesser HP since HP is been absorbed
....Also Nidwhegro will ignore 10% dmg

So a warrior will loose some 60% lesser hp to a mage with ALL advance skills at lvl3..+ damage he will do with HC3...

So if some1 who have brain to use warr at the best of it's limitations can fight with mage considering all the points mentioned above he can win in arena\map.....

And thats y i prefer Spear warr ...better against archers,mages coz of range and spout...i never use SPOUTREN against any1...LAWL it takes xtra mp and 50-100 dmg more not much and missing atleast 5-6 outta 10 times if ur opponent is moving
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

I honestly think PVP between magexs and ole at 161 could have been lot better....every1 have his view and it affects char's strength

I do agree its easier for a mage to win through that sedding technique whereas a warr needs a guy who can use his brain with fingers and don't laugh...it surely requires Gameplay ..where is it written gameplay is just limited to skills ??
I think it's using of brain.reactivity,game Info., Hw u build ur char,what kinda person u r in game...etc
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)
Cavalarcher
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Cavalarcher »

abhi07 wrote:where is it written gameplay is just limited to skills ??
I think it's using of brain.reactivity,game Info., Hw u build ur char,what kinda person u r in game...etc
Haha!
Nice 1 Abhi... especially that "what kinda person u r in game"...
IGN: Cavalarcher (Xbow)
IGT: Spiral Darkness (My own KH)
IGL: 12x (No more leveling)

College life started... Diploma in Civil 1st Year... Sad can't play any more
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

abhi07 u r completly r8..u do require brain to pvp no matter wat char u play man...its only biased assoles who think their choice of char rocks...as far as hp abs that the war gets ..let me give an eg::

warrior's hp absorption ( his new skill)=kerion ring with 10 hp abs
then

maje's hp absorpiton ( new skill) = 4 times better then kerion ring....

and second thing .....by that episode it wont matter if u r spear built or sword built .. by that time lot of people will be reaching rebirth @2. damage and def becomes obscure to judge...for eg:: suppose u get 2000 point where will u put it ?? dex or int??? i guess dex... u bar will not dance by then...its then that ur skill matters..by the way maje g9 int unique has a property called"" ignores magic evasion"" ...that means no zero for majes... :shock: :shock: :shock: so as i stated b4 .....be it now or be it after epi 5, it's gonna be the same hit and run situation..unless warriors cums close to the maje :twisted: :twisted:
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

Since you have raised this RB thingy...hehe i would like to share 1 experience

My rb3 warrior 145 lvl survived all critics of 12 rb 165 lvl aura mage with g9 uni ele staff......bar of my warr was only 4.4k and def 850....lolzzz i was like WTF ..couldn't belive myself....
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

In official server the limit of rb points is restricted to around 240

And about mage pking a warrior.....
Honestly i would feel losing to a mage only when he kills me in 1 SB ...the mage which can't even tank and still makes TP by sed and fury\stigma is appreciable...

but that doesn't gimme that kinda of a feeling....i played my frnd's mage 132 lvl with just lugh lvl8 plain and SS 1 ele 100 lvl defeated g10 spear warrior ,axe,sword... but its gives same feeling to me as if some noob hk keeps healing and mage who deserves to win get his mp over and have to die\tp....so howz that acceptable...

Waise i dont disagree...winning is winning but as we say winning w\o cheating similarly winning with a feeling of a champ and not running like a chicken ....but that's my personal opinion....you are right

When i use to play i never felt like losing anything when some mage just seds and fury\stigma ...its obvious he cant pk that way anyhow...so if he can use that trick we should just TP...it makes total sense if thats part of the game then TP is also part of the game and 1 shouldn't be called as coward...that's where i get frustrated...both are opts available to the player so to me making TP sm1 by that technique is just not winning it's more of saving own's @sss.....

sorry i make long post to explain small things...i hope u understood - it's just about an individual's opinion and feeling about actual victory and loss
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)