the MYTH "warrior= maje=hk=archer"

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.

whose the best char?

warrior
44%
archer
21%
maje
36%

Total votes: 39

Piousmaje

the MYTH "warrior= maje=hk=archer"

Post by Piousmaje »

Guys!!! Me also a3 India lover got a 130+ char in a3india but cant name it… sorry… :wink: anyways I have also played tian server and I have got all 4 char ((165 level)) with 6 rebirths to their names…. each of them has all the g9 unique possible in this game…. me and my bro who also plays this lovely game found out things that even if not acceptable by many. (Obvious being a high leveler in a3india involves a lot of sweat and pride :twisted: :twisted: ).
The strength a char will be stated keeping mind that stats and kits and passive skill and game play is equal.

1)) Warrior:
The most powerful character in a3. :shock: :shock: His only weakness is MAJE because of SED and everybody knows warrior is melee. Even in part 5 it’s the same scenario, even after having sss and special skills. The Only time that a warrior has ever defeated a mage is due lag or the mage’s stupidness of tanking him :x :x .
A small message for HKs don’t even think of fighting with warriors :evil: :evil: . You’ll never win. only time that you can pawn him is in the first rebirth’s 160 lvl duration. Above that hk’s are dead meat for warriors :oops: . Archer can hurt the warrior a lot but the moment he comes close archer is dead also :oops: .
Warrior is an IMBA solo character and is a great demand for high parties as well (freeze man!!). 8)
Weakness: int g9 unique maje
Strength:: hk and archer easily pawned. Never dies soon. Fights till the last pot..lolz!!!!!.

2)) HK: very good party supporter but that’s all to it :( . His only pawnage being archer. Is good for solo till part 3. weak against warrior . Hard to be pked by maje but loses nonetheless. His main defense that he gets is through BOR and ele defence skills but warrior g9 uni spear ignores ele def and bor. Maje int g9 unique also give imba damage so tables are turned later on. Archer is dead meat for hk. His role-play in wars and renias bossing is very vital…everybody is dependant on him!!!

3) Archer: weakness: warrior and hk pawns archer very easily, Very weak defense, no good in high level party (like a vegetable just sits and gets leveled up) :evil: :evil: . Since defense is not a great fort for the archers they have to go full offensive. But he
Gives more damage by g8 uni xbow then g9 uni xbow so his offense also is nullified
as g9 weapon is supposed to be more destructive then g8. :roll:

Strength: good solo player. Very agile and damn fast!! That’s why they can pk majes 2 out of 3 times always. That’s because mage are slow in reacting. By the time they cum close archer moves away and gives a shot. If mage try to sed and sb, archer move away within that span of time easily. They have an Important role-play in wars :P :P .

4) Mage: the most fragile character in the earlier stages has the best late game play.
With her int g9 unique she take everybody’s case except a warrior who she has to run and kill. Archer is the only one that gives her a lot of trouble. they are the terrified lot and have to play very carefully to avoid getting pked by archers.

So
Warrior’s prey= hk, , ar cher.
Tough to defeat (TTD)= maje

Hk= archer only
TTD= warrior , maje

Archer= maje
Ttd= warrior, hk

Maje= warrior, hk
Ttd= archer.

Everybody for courtesy sake tells that victory depends on gameplay :x …no offense..it does make sense in the early stages of leveling up. but don’t you think everybody who level up will r also learn it sooner or later because to level up you require skills and have to fight for your rights , your area, your boss, your mob etc. Don’t you think everybody has to go through it especially with a crowd like in a3 India. As far my a3 char goes it a 130+ mace hk and I accept the fact that he is going to suck big time later on.

Cya friends. :D :D
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

:oops: :oops: left hk from polls....my favorite char lolz!!
Technokid
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Technokid »

Pm : Abhishekngu .. he is into same bla bla shit like u :P

but he is cute
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

Did u noticed...DONT CARE TO SB AGAINST A WARR...keep on sedding and fury\stigma....a warrior wont die with that way ever...means a warr wont die to mage he can only be made to TP but he can surely kill a mage if he get his hand on the mage which is easily possible in official events where Hks can razz...and warr can show mage his aukaat before he free wills and start to run

Tell me if a warr can die from sed + stigma\fury...and mage cant afford to SB... so mage is tough to defeat coz he runs away through SED...but he can never kill a warr coz that requires his best skill's best shot i.e. SB...whereas meele is fast and can show mage stars during day time if she tries tanking

Conclusion -- Mage can make a warrior tp but can never kill
Warrior can kill a mage if he gets his hand on it which is possible in various situations ...use brain 8) 8)

Practically -- same lvl rb and same aura warr and mage is fighting...i razzed mage from my hk since he hitted me 1st...as soon as warr cmes...he rces...no time to waste...only 1 warr...mage wid advance hp absorber...
.i could have healed and healed and made his mp 0 frm my hk since the aura diff was big...he 5 and me 2 ...Mu ha ha ha this trick also good if mage's sed + stigma\fury is acceptable..........162 lvl hk heals til 165 lvl mage's mp gets over....lolz
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

ty techno for the complement

and abhi ::
u r r8 if due lag or maje's stupidness warrior cums close then maje will surely die...for pk in hunting maps she ll die and warrior always has the chance to tp...he wont die in one shot :twisted: :twisted: but later on she will always win in pvp if no lag and same lvl mind u i am talkin abt the later stages as well... :wink: :wink: so i also wanted to ask whether anyone has got g9 uni spear in our server as of yet...not played for a long time re... :shock: :shock: :?:
Bludarchur

Post by Bludarchur »

hey so u mean to say that warrior the best :( :( only maje has a good chane of winin gainst him..
Bluudarcher

Post by Bluudarcher »

all bs dont post shit....lotof diffrence between a3 india n other server..u not gona reach till that stage lolz :o :o :o :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Technokid
Class: Warrior

Post by Technokid »

i told u to PM ... Abhishekngu ... no need to flood forums

and also olegario have lvl 1 aura nd g9 uni spear ..

but magexs have lvl 2 aura and g9 uni ele staff ....... but stop talking about some other server

talk about a3india
Cavalarcher
Class: Archer

Post by Cavalarcher »

technokid wrote:talk about a3india
Exactly... we are playing a3india so we should talk about a3india only...
IGN: Cavalarcher (Xbow)
IGT: Spiral Darkness (My own KH)
IGL: 12x (No more leveling)

College life started... Diploma in Civil 1st Year... Sad can't play any more
fat4l1ty
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by fat4l1ty »

maje <-------- lolzzz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its Mage not "maje" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: