A3Genesis

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Cavalarcher
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Cavalarcher »

Whatever it is...
Genesis sux... :P
IGN: Cavalarcher (Xbow)
IGT: Spiral Darkness (My own KH)
IGL: 12x (No more leveling)

College life started... Diploma in Civil 1st Year... Sad can't play any more
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

i can say a3 suxx but cant say genesis suxx

Ppl who dont have time can explore the game there since they cant do in a3 india coz of limitations of being an official server
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Lesbain

Post by Lesbain »

abhi07 wrote:
Danni wrote:a3genisis is A3 ki wat .. No point in playing there, it suxx @@@@@@

Yea tta3 got some sense ... if they change Experience and drop rate to normal (Specailly bosses they dont drp uni and grace in the frequency like in A3india and yeah g9 stuffs for 1500 .. it no point... renewal system makes sense ) If they make these changes i will fly away there like in a3india i will switch there

Btw a3india rocks and sux to the same extend...btw i like to play because it has india friend,enemies,cheater,lofer9wonder its meaning) and Indian Atmosphere on unlike other server and the Population rocks .. sometime sux also (Lagg)

No implementation of Part lll lV V Is the weak point of a3india

A3 india rocks

-Management suxx
-Scammers,cheaters,abusing suxx

A3 genesis
-Good server...students or ppl who don't get much time can play there and njoy a3
-Management better than a3 india

Both servers r good and advertising shouldn't get flammed..both server holds equal importance for players

dude if he wants 2 tell smthing about a3 genisis then y dnt he talk 2 ppl like him in a3 genisis (freaks) y comin here n telling how Sh*t his version is.
Fighting For Noob Rights Since 1990
Cavalarcher
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Cavalarcher »

abhi07 wrote:i can say a3 suxx but cant say genesis suxx

Ppl who dont have time can explore the game there since they cant do in a3 india coz of limitations of being an official server
Yeah... I agree with you... on Genesis we can have more fun than A3 India...
But playing A3 on an official server like A3 India is called the real A3 gaming ... and I hope Abhi... you too know it... coz you also enjoyed with us i.e. Hemu, GD, RR and many more of ur friends
IGN: Cavalarcher (Xbow)
IGT: Spiral Darkness (My own KH)
IGL: 12x (No more leveling)

College life started... Diploma in Civil 1st Year... Sad can't play any more
Sandeepkille

Post by Sandeepkille »

i dont know y u people saying a3 india roxx at this current situation og a3 india is getting worst and worst then also.i think they take money from us to make game even worst that's y they roxx ??? lol.and other server sux bcz they are free and launched epi 3 ???
if you are talking about indian players then just shouting MC,BC abusing on parents,so u guys love a3india????.just saying hi ,how ru,whats up,bla bla are not true friends re.
whatever it is i dont know which server roxx but according to me a3 india .................................. :roll:
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

Ricky rox said:::

i dont know y u people saying a3 india roxx at this current situation og a3 india is getting worst and worst then also.i think they take money from us to make game even worst that's y they roxx ??? lol.and other server sux bcz they are free and launched epi 3 ???
if you are talking about indian players then just shouting MC,BC abusing on parents,so u guys love a3india????.just saying hi ,how ru,whats up,bla bla are not true friends re.
whatever it is i dont know which server roxx but according to me a3 india .................................. :roll:

Seems to me that ur under 18 years of age :idea: and have not been sent to an english medium school :idea: :idea: ....if u really wanna flame learn how to talk the talk...u didnt make much sense there !!! :shock: :shock: buddy u need help and by the way a3 india still rocks .. :!: :!: :!: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sandeepkille

Post by Sandeepkille »

@ diemoda
i dont know who are you
and i dont care whatever u said about me
people like you can only do one thing that
comeing in noob ids and abusing other peoples
yea a3 india roxx but only for those peoples
who are jobless like you and have nothing to do
except to say some bad words to other peoples.
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

learn the diffrence between abuse and advice ..... :twisted: :twisted: noob and by the way...i am a programmer and earning thats y i have the full priveldge of being online on my own laptop u moron....pm me anytime online ill reply to u as a proof and yeah its the educated like us who play the game bcos we can back it up with our achievements...in the true sense ....dont go below the belt stupid ...think 8) mentos khao deemag ki bati jalao :idea:
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

Honestly...a3 india is in ruins specially coz of it's management

Ever checked out korean's server's news,events....way better than a3 india ...that too is an official server isnt it...so whatever we r paying to a3 india team isn't worth the gaming environment and events we get from them...thats the only prob. with this server...
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Vegeda

Post by Vegeda »

rational thnkin abhi......agree totally....a3india is nice game...but sad managemant.....genesis is good 4 time pass...god knws wen will they release epi 3 :roll: :roll: :roll:
Donn Bark if u can t Bite