A Market Forum needed

Hi People,
Feel free to suggest some forums that you would like to see here
Eowyn

A Market Forum needed

Post by Eowyn »

Hi,

It would be great if there could be a Forum exclusively for selling/buying/advertising in game loot. People can leave threads if they are looking to sell or buy certain items in game. Others can respond here and set up the deal in game.

Cheers,
StillWaters
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

Ill second that .This is a reallly col idea
Morpheus

My idea

Post by Morpheus »

Just create a message board where ppl could post their messages for other players to review them in the game itself. Just get a message board in every town.

Just one of the geniuses idea from lineage.
Warlike

Post by Warlike »

ah a message board in town.. gr8 idea. Dunno if theyll take the trouble to integrate that into the game but.
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

Yeah.. but then imagine how much its going to be spammed once it goes public? Instead, just include a shop conversation option in our chat tabs that way , if we are broke ( like me :wink: ) we could switch to general and not be bothered by incessant shop ads. Speaking of which, what if you want to send something to somebody thats offline? I think there should be and option for that. Then as soon as the person logs back on... he sees that "delivery" window open with the quest one.
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

a sort of offline messenger yeah that is needed also should be able o add ids without the guy being next to you.
Yukon
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Offline in game messages...

Post by Yukon »

Hey i came across the offline ingame messages. Its in the community window. Clickon priv messages and try it.. but i think its like apostal service in game so you get charged for it. But yep.. its there alright.

Peace ya'll
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

Personal messages would never work for trading purposes.
Ingame message boards helped a lot. So did global chat (and not having to pay 100k for it). Global chat in Lineage was the most vibrant chat in any game i've ever played.
Hooray for more Lineage gamers!
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

i dont think admin even takes the trouble to read such posts

i suggest we pm him :roll: :roll:

His inbox will get SPAMMED :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

lol.. simply catch one of the gms in game and bug them about the forums. i believ gm scala is in charge of the forums and everything. That would be simplest.