yes
60%
no its ok1 i love blank grey space
40%

Total votes: 5

Gaara

Post by Gaara »

i need to see my message along wid my avatar pllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no avatar no strong message and also need a porion to add my sign .......i need a sign need it plz plz plz plz.....
Carnage

Post by Carnage »

I agree man. Avatars and signatures will make posting in this forum more enjoyable.

~~ Carnage
Chief

Post by Chief »

For once I agree with you guys.
If fact they there should be a system which allow us to take mugshots of our current chars tht we can use as Avataars. I guess not everybody can do prnt screen and then crop the image and then optimize it to meet uploading requirements.
Xanthus

Post by Xanthus »

AS GIVEN IN THE FAQ'S

""""How do I show an image below my username?
There may be two images below a username when viewing posts. The first is an image associated with your rank; generally these take the form of stars or blocks indicating how many posts you have made or your status on the forums. Below this may be a larger image known as an avatar; this is generally unique or personal to each user. It is up to the board administrator to enable avatars and they have a choice over the way in which avatars can be made available. If you are unable to use avatars then this is the decision of the board admin and you should ask them their reasons (we're sure they'll be good!) """"""

Y dont u guys enable avatars...this shud make the forums more intresting to view!!
Caruthers

Post by Caruthers »

hey zodi about tht stars thing he do u get it ... u said somethin about postin and stuff but many people hav eposted stuff and i dont see any stars on their name... plz explain and wht r the requrements fr avatars i mean the resolutin....
:?: :?: ~~~caruther~~ hk{ArcHangelZ}
Xanthus

Post by Xanthus »

Dude first of all the MODERATORS have not enabled avatars on the forums......

So u neither can add avatars nor view any of em!!

It's upto to the mods to enable em!!

PS:plzz gimme a reason on y the avatars are disabled on the forums!!