Winners of Ganesha collection Event {ENDED}

Whats happening now... and what should start soon

Where you want us to donate the money ????

Sidhi Vinayak
47%
Registrar Charitable Trust
53%

Total votes: 17

Gmdiablo
Site Admin
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

Winners of Ganesha collection Event {ENDED}

Post by Gmdiablo »

Congratulation West players for winning the ganesha collection event.
The Final points are...

West: 282618 :: 32.7%
south: 265298 ::30.7%
North: 190117 ::22.0%
East: 125489 :: 14.5%

A cash donation proportional to the percentage of winning points accumulated by West Zone Players "Rs: 32000" will be given to Sidhi Vinayak or a Registrar Charitable Trust based on the poll by the winning region

Incase of Registrar Charitable Trust please post your suggestion.

[GM]Diablo
Last edited by Gmdiablo on Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Comeonbaby

Post by Comeonbaby »

Hi GMDiablo,

That was one nice event with a real nice cause. Though I felt bored quite a lot of times. But still an event is an event. So guys congrats for successfull event.

I have one suggestion though. Why dont A3 start an event, where every three months we collect these kind of stones. And the whole collection should go to an organization such as CRY or something like that, where real people are gonna get real benefits. Make it one day event only so that people dont feel the event dragging. And really A3 will be working for a just cause.
(I am not saying that this event was not for just cause. But I mean a cause for which real people who really needs help get that benefit.)

Still there are lot of organizations (I am not talking about phoney NGOs, but ones associated with UNESCO or UN), where you can adopt a childs education. You can make one day every month when we collect something INGAME, which can be converted to real Cash and given for children's education. That will be a real cause I would love to be associated with.

I dunno if anybody else is gonna like it or not. But it was a suggestion, and I think it is worth considering. So all of you guys, if you think that I am not talking like an Idiot. Atleast give it one thought and if you feel that I am right. Please feel free to post. And if you think I am wrong. Please improve the suggestions and still feel free to post.
Jaxdude
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Jaxdude »

Guys As Far As The Ideal Or Whatever It Is Called, It Was Great, But We NEEEED More In-Game Goodies, Like Level-Up Or Drops, Cause In-Game Drop Rates Reduced and the whole A3 Economy Had Collapsed Due To This Event
Arijeet

Post by Arijeet »

i agree with cyrusavirus. this is a very good idea for an event. maybe this could happen every month for like 3-4 days and it could go to a fund like maybe CRY or any other fund for children.

this was a gr8 idea by the A3 team. congrats for its success.